• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the day with a Fuente Destino Al Siglo 13( Thanks Moki ).

Then tried for the first time a La Aurora Barrel Aged Corona, what a dog rocket.

Next smoked a Tat red label Victoria

After a massive amount of sushi for dinner lit up a 1997 Partagas Seleccion Privada 1.

Last cigar of the night was a Davidoff Millenium Churchill.

All in all it was a pretty good day for smoking, the only dud was the La Aurora.

Started with a Gurkha Boer, as much as I hate some Gurkhas, this one wasn't that bad!

Second smoke was a Illusione ~2~

Third, a Pardon 40th :thumbs:

Today was the first day in a while it's been warm enough to sit outside and smoke. I'm in the middle of an Anejo Shark at the moment.

yesterday.....

VSG Illusion

H. Upmann Sir Winston

RASS

All of these are really great smokes but I have to say that the Sir Winnie, from '03, was easily one of the best cigars I've ever had. :thumbs:
I was gifted a Sir Winnie from 03 (Thanks you know who you are) and am looking forward to torching it, I hope my experience will be as good as yours :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yesterday I fired up a AVO 80th that was gifted to me by a great BOTL, and finished off the evening with a nice VSG enchantment. I do not know if it was the vitola but the VSG just didn't give me the satisfaction it usually does......... Hopefully my next one brings it back as this is my fav!!!

Today I fired off another Tatuaje Angeles VI that i just love. It just does it for me!!!!

Don

Yesterday I fired up a AVO 80th that was gifted to me by a great BOTL, and finished off the evening with a nice VSG enchantment. I do not know if it was the vitola but the VSG just didn't give me the satisfaction it usually does......... Hopefully my next one brings it back as this is my fav!!!

Today I fired off another Tatuaje Angeles VI that i just love. It just does it for me!!!!

Don

Been seeing this term a lot, and since i'm new it's confusing me, what's "BOTL" mean, please and thank you!

Last night: Chateau Fuente Sun Grown out on the patio watching Sunday Night Baseball.

Yesterday had a 1998 La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No.1. An extraordinary smoke.

Today started this afternoon with a LFD Double Ligero Oscuro Especial Churchill. Very yummy!!

I am off to the deck to listen to the Yankee game and fire up a R&J Cedro De Luxe No.1 from 2003.

Today... sheesh.

Started out with an Anejo 46.

Then smoked a Davidoff Millenium Short Robusto.

After that, it was an Illusione 888.

Rounded out the day with an Alec Bradley MAXX The Ego.

-Jess.

Today I smoked an AF Hemingway Signature maduro and it was by far the best smoke I've ever experienced. It was so clean, so sweet, and pretty much everything i could ever want from a cigar. Now I just have the problem of trying to find more and then trying to afford them :p

I followed it up with a Camacho Negro from the box I ordered when JR ran the $50 box special. It was pretty decent and could stand on its own if it wasn't trying to follow up and act like the hemi mady. It paled in comparison.

-Pat

PAM Diplomatico courtesy of Jake. It was my first PAM, and let me tell you it was damn fine. It wasn't quite as powerful as I'm used to, but the creamy, nutty, smooth as silk taste that everyone talks about was most definitely there. I'll be picking up some more of these for sure. I'm most definitely still a Fuente whore though... :laugh:

Just finished off a VR Famoso with a good sized pour of Four Roses Single Barrel. Is good. Is beddy beddy good!

just finished up a Padron 40th with a great glass of wine while relaxing in the hot tub...

we are celebrating passing house inspection today so the sale is a go..WOOOHOOOOO

**note to self...need to find somewhere to live now...ahahahahaha

art

A friend walked in to the shop this morning with two sticks for me to try. So I did!
Started with an Indian Tabac and this afternoon I enjoyed a Rocky Patel Signature after work. Pretty good for free cigars!

Just finished one WOAM yesterday. It was a great one!

Why can't they just make more WOAM???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.