• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently OJman is constipated. I suggest a Fleets, administered by a 250 lb TV Nurse. :0 That'll cure your attitude problem. :laugh:
Oh, and by the way, Yesterday at one of my former Scouts wedding, I had a Chateau Fuente SG, and a Padron 3000.
Doc.

Last night I had my first Camacho Liberty. Full body and lots of flavor.

I was just wondering, does anyone ever really read these posts or is this just another way to pad your post count? Perhaps if that is the intention, we ought to start another thread, "how many sh!ts did you take today?". That will get interesting responses.

Okay, I better return to my Sierra Nevada and stop typing. Plus, my wife returns tomorrow and this kind of beer drinking isn't exactly supported - but, hell, I've had some fun this weekend! :thumbs:

Okay, back to the topic at hand (if anyone really cares)...

This afternoon I had a Don Pepin Garcia Churchill - good smoke, but I prefer the Torpedo.

This evening, I'm about to embark on a Partagas Churchill (May '01). Pretty excited about it plus I'll be watching a couple of good fights on HBO which is always a great combo!

I read them.

In fact I have a question on the Don Pepin....how was it?
I been dyeing to try these but havent got around to the lower end of my buy list yet.

Oh and I shit once already!

edit;
Almost forgot,
I am about to have my morning killer beans with a royal jamaca gold park lane

Started off the day with an Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend -- nice smoke.

PAM '64 Imperial prior to dinner..Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1 afterwards.

Both were as they were supposed to be, zero issues and full of taste. The VSG left me slightly wobbly though :laugh:

I was just wondering, does anyone ever really read these posts or is this just another way to pad your post count? Perhaps if that is the intention, we ought to start another thread, "how many sh!ts did you take today?". That will get interesting responses.

Okay, I better return to my Sierra Nevada and stop typing. Plus, my wife returns tomorrow and this kind of beer drinking isn't exactly supported - but, hell, I've had some fun this weekend! :thumbs:

Okay, back to the topic at hand (if anyone really cares)...

This afternoon I had a Don Pepin Garcia Churchill - good smoke, but I prefer the Torpedo.

This evening, I'm about to embark on a Partagas Churchill (May '01). Pretty excited about it plus I'll be watching a couple of good fights on HBO which is always a great combo!

I read them.

In fact I have a question on the Don Pepin....how was it?
I been dyeing to try these but havent got around to the lower end of my buy list yet.

Oh and I shit once already!

edit;
Almost forgot,
I am about to have my morning killer beans with a royal jamaca gold park lane

The Don Pepins are good. I prefer the Tatuajes, but the blue labels are a little more affordable. Nice strong, bold flavor to them. I'm definitely becoming more of a fan of Don Pepin the more I smoke of these. I still have yet to try any Padilla Miamis or Cabaiguans - they are the next two I really want to try!

Oh, and I'm still at ZERO today :0
Maybe after my next cup of java I can chalk up a 1 on the scoreboard. :thumbs:

Gurkha Masters Select with some hot tea. Not as great as I was expecting really, I think I will let the rest age for awhile longer and give it another shot.

This afternoon, I had a CAO Gold Robusto and a Fonseca 5-50 Robusto.

Just a Casa Torano this afternoon. They remind me of the Ashton Magnums and half the price

Padron 2000 this morning with a pot of Killer Beans, then my first RASS (Thanks xRanger!!!) about 3 hours later!!!
We'll see what I can finish up with tonight while tending to the BBQ!!! ;)

David

The Don Pepins are good. I prefer the Tatuajes, but the blue labels are a little more affordable. Nice strong, bold flavor to them. I'm definitely becoming more of a fan of Don Pepin the more I smoke of these. I still have yet to try any Padilla Miamis or Cabaiguans - they are the next two I really want to try!

Oh, and I'm still at ZERO today :0
Maybe after my next cup of java I can chalk up a 1 on the scoreboard. :thumbs:

Thank you.....I will give them a go soon. :rolleyes:

The Padilla miami's are one of my favorite everyday cigars,pricey but very good.
Cabiguans I love alot,more on medium side and a favorite morning/nooner smoke.You wont be disappointed with either.

Smoked;
Gurkah Legend Torpedo
Hemingway classic maduro
Padron 26 40th

Not sure what next,but it has to go with my 12yr old scotch. ;)

I haven't posted in this thread all week, so here's what I smoked this week. And what a good round up of smokes it was:

• Sunday - PAN Exlusivo and Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold Robusto
• Monday - Oliva Classic Ole
• Tuesday - AF Short Story and Oliva Grand Cameroon Belicoso
• Wednesday - Saint Luis Rey Rothschilde Maduro
• Thursday - Padron 3K Maduro
• Friday - Opus xXx Power ranger
• Saturday - Tatuaje Regios and Padron 2K Maduro
• Sunday - Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto and Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote

Padron Lonsdale, nice quick smoke. Followed that up with a Bolivar Coronas Extra thanks to ggiese :thumbs: . This was an amazing smoke. Very smooth all throughout, not a harsh note in it. I can't wait to get my hands on some more.

I haven't posted in this thread all week, so here's what I smoked this week. And what a good round up of smokes it was:

• Sunday - PAN Exlusivo and Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Gold Robusto
• Monday - Oliva Classic Ole
• Tuesday - AF Short Story and Oliva Grand Cameroon Belicoso
• Wednesday - Saint Luis Rey Rothschilde Maduro
• Thursday - Padron 3K Maduro
• Friday - Opus xXx Power ranger
• Saturday - Tatuaje Regios and Padron 2K Maduro
• Sunday - Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto and Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote

Very nice selection of smokes - you had a pretty good week, huh? :)

Hemingway Best Seller. The Hemingway line continues it's great rep with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.