• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a slow day. I smoked 2 padron 1926 #35 maddies to kick the day off. I then moved onto a ERDM PC from 8/98. Yummy to my tummy. I then had to try a Partagas PC from Nov 04. Took like a 45 mins nap and now on the finishing touches of a PSP2 from June 05.

Had a Punch Grand Cru (thanks to lucasbuck) and then finished the night off with a RASS w/a glass of Galway Pipe... thought I was in heaven

1990 ERDM Demi-Tasse
2002 (?) LGC Medaille D-Or No.1 from a split....really nice smoke. The Panatelas, lanceros, and other long thin sizes are really starting to be my go-tos when smoking alone, as they lend themselves to a wonderful introspection as well as concentration on the cigar, during a nice, slow smoke.

I day ended very well! I had a Ashton VSG Wizard! It was a very good Ashton!
It had a great smell, the wrapper was little oily, great construction and body. Had a lot of smoke and it started with a hint of pepper and after the first 3rd the pepper was gone. It then turned into a typical great Ashton VSG! :D

Smoking a LFD Factory Press II and having a glass of Laphroig 10 cask strenght! :thumbs:

Had a Padron Lonsdale on the way to work. Made it back to Outlaw and smoked a Fonseca Delicias, PSP #2, and a few puffs of a Cohiba Sublime....mmmmm :cool:

Well got home from work today, and fire'd up a Monte#2 that a friend brought back from Mexico...I do believe that I got dupped'. Either I had a sick stick or it was a "poser", it did'nt have that cuban taste and drew very tightly. I examined the band and it seemed to be authentic with the 'new' band. But lacked in flavor and taste.

After being disgruntled, I opted for one of my favs.. La Aurora Prefidio Robusto. Ahhhh what a way to end a long day.

Today it was a LFD Lancero...good and spicy...not as smooth as most have been.

-Fetter

Cuban custom rolled piramide that I had been aging since last summer...supposedly of montecristo tabacco, not bad at all.

I started with a Padron 1926 #3 maddie. While driving to KC I smoked a H Upmann Coronas Major from April 06 and it wasnt bad. While there I tried a Cuaba Diademas which seemed off so the other 4 are going to rest for awhile. Then I decided to pull out hte big guns and smoked a Sublime EL 2004 that was boxes in may 05 I believe. I graciously shared it with a few others so they can get a little taste. I then on the way home smoked a LFD lancero and now working on I believe to be a ERDM PC from 8/98 since it is way better than the Partagas PC I have. :thumbs:

I tried to smoke a fake Monte #2 I picked up in Warsaw, but couldn't because it was just too acrid. So, I opened it up for fun and played with the short filler...

But I did smoke an Avo LE from last year. Yummy, although, a bit strong for 7am...

Status
Not open for further replies.