• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight it will be the ESG...yes, I will smoke it and review it! I think...

-Fetter

SP DM La Mancha and an Opus Reserva D'Chateau... was a little disappointed with the RDC... not the typical Opus flavor I've come to expect.

Nick

Tonight, I enjoyed a Padilla Obsidian -- a damn fine 3 hour smoke!! :thumbs:

I started the day off after the drive to KC with a GoF 2004 Carlito Churchill. I'm still out to lunch about it. A very unique cigar I have to say. I then decided on a DCM #5. I wasnt happy with it but oh well. I do love the #4 tho. I decided on a Padron 1964 Anni maddie on the way home. Forgot what it was but it hit the spot. So I get home and settled it. I see that my Avallo Accumonitor set is in so I have it up and running half ass till I finalize it tomorrow. So in its honor I toasted up a PSD4. :thumbs:

Today I smoked a Romeo y Julieta 1875 Exhibition #1, and a Padron Londres Natural.

Had an A/F Double Chateau during poker.

Good smoke, bit on the mild side, but good nonetheless.

I had a verzillion 2nd (from CBID) before dinner with a buddy of mine. I haven't smoked one of these in about 1 year, and I now remember why. They are great $1 cigars, it's just that my tastes have changed for the better. It's quite a strong smoke (which is a huge plus) but not very refined. Very charry and earthy throughout. Became somewhat sweet after the first third and mellow a tad from there. Construction and burn were impecable though. I'd prefer not to smoke another, but I have a handful left and it's decent enough to spare them.

After dinner, I had a freshly rolled Graycliff. My buddy just came back from vacation and a tour of the factory. He bough a handful of these about a week ago. This was my first fresh rolled cigar, and it was still young enough to smoke. This thing was HUGE. It must have been over 60 guage and about 7.5" LONG. Had I used a punch cutter, this thing would have been mighty PHALLIC. I CIRCUMCISED the thing with a cheap guillotine cutter, and sparked her up with a 2 flame butane lighter. Felt pretty loosely rolled, but construction turned out to be impecable. Once I lit her up, it turned out to be one of the finest cigars I've ever smoked. WOODY tones ! NUTTY tones! Sweet as honey. Lots a smoke. Medium to full flavoured, increasingly full as the experience progressed.

I've smoked a few of the red and blue label PGX's in the past, and they couldn't hold a STICK to this baby. If you find youself on vacation in the area, I would hughly recomend stopping by the factory and getting hold of a few of these.

lordlister

Freud says sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but in your case...well.....

Today for me is a Bolivar Belicosos Finas, actually smoking it right now...yummy.

last night I smoked a sancho panzo dbl maduro and my first LFD Factory Press I :love: This thing was massive and quite strong. I really enjoyed it! :thumbs:

Brandon

My first BTL tonight. Great last smoke with the herfin' 589th before I head home for some R&R.

Thanks a ton xRanger, you da man!

This morning a RP Sungrown PC, then while on the golf course, a Famous Nic. 3000 torp... :thumbs:

David

I fired up an ESG last evening. Well, I have to say I was disappointed. The draw and burn were impecable and I would expect nothing less. However, it lacked the great things in the VSG and FFOX lines and just crossed the mediocre. For $8-10 I would keep a fiver, but for the price I will agree with Wilkey...I'll stick with my VSG's. On a side note, the wrapper was downright ugly. It even had a patched hole...I kid you not!

This afternoon I had a VR Unicos and it made up for the debacle last night.

All I had today was a Perfecxion X to baptize my new humidor with its new humidification unit in it. I havent decided what i will smoke today but just got back from having some of the pictures I took in Honduras developed.

Gurkha The Beast; Pretty hefty smoke great construction just small enough to get the very top portion of the cap into the guillutine. Medium borderk=line mild smoke no very distinct flavors that i could tell. Lasted about 1.5 hrs burned even to the finish no touch up needed. Definitely not a $20 smoke, i felt the same way about the perfecto in the legend series both of which i picked up from c-bid.

Saturday AF Sun Grown, AF BTL and a Connie. Today Anejo #48 and a Partagas PC :love:

I treated myself to a nice steak, good port and Davidoff Special R---very smooth, medium body, tingly smoke! Highly recommended :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.