• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Herf:

Morning Golf - RyJ Exhib #3 :laugh:

Afternoon Snack - Camacho Cetro :thumbs:

Ride to herf - Davidoff Club Cigarillos (thanks Jim - JimD) :D

Schlesinger's Herf:

W/wings and Coke: VSG Illusion :whistling:

After dinner w/ Cappucino: BBF (Thanks Rob - rob300c) :cool:

El Rey Del Mundo - Choix Supreme? or the Lunch Club (don't remember which one ??? )

I started with the Amazon pipe tobacco and then made the transition into a CAO. Then I said screw it. I gave Tim from CAO one of my personal blended cigars and then decided to make it another good smoking day. I pulled out a Zino Platinum Diamond Crown Barrel. I smoked 1/2 of it and let opusXKC finish it off so that I could enough a Anejo #49. I then decided to smoke a 8 year old Punch ISOM that was gifted to me from a buy I did which didnt seem like a Punch. Way past its prime IMHO. Then I pulled out a Power Ranger to sit for a few hours to test this idea I was told about. Lit that bad boy up with barely any touch ups needed. Can I be done? Nope...I finished the night off with a LG I got last year that had a nice kick to it. Now its time for bed. :thumbs:

While enjoying the Royals on radio, I had an Oliva O Maduro Ole and a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill. They were both excellent smokes. :thumbs:

We started out the day with a Padron Serie 1926 No. 35 maddie and a cup of Mr. Jerry's Caribbean Cut-Throat. What a beautiful midwest Sunday morning.

Then it's off to the boat yard to finish cleaning and waxing our boats. Here we are (Doug and Jerry) on the swim platform after the work is done ready to light up a couple Best Sellers.

DT

a45b8c39.jpg

Right now I am smoking a Padron 2000 maddie on my back porch with a nice cool breeze and a some light rain. :thumbs:

Sat down with TheHatGuy last night for a few cigars.
We each had an Ashton VSG Enchantment and a WOAM.
(and a few beers of course)
It was a very nice time.

I smoked a great deal this weekend with the onset of beautiful weather. Most notably my first Anejo (thank you Hillbilly) and my first SLR Serie A that smoked problem free. Earlier today I had a Punch Royal Coronation. When I first purhased the box I could have kicked myself in the ass. What a difference a six months can make. And right now I am smoking a Rocky Patel Vint. 92.

Here I am (I know cover your eyes) smoking a Padron 6000 at Thunder over Louisville. Notice the Blue Angels flying over my right shoulder. Followed it with a Fuente Fuente, and a PAM Imperial.

-D

methunder2dv.jpg

While enjoying the Royals on radio, I had an Oliva O Maduro Ole and a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill. They were both excellent smokes. :thumbs:

Enjoying the ROYALS!? You are definitely a die hard fan and I salute you!

BTW: I was the one at the Outlaw event on Saturday wearing the Royals hat! That is not cool down here in Cardinals country, but screw 'em! I'll wear it anyway!

Among others, an Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 :love:

Doc.

DD,

Gifted Ashton VSG beli for me,too :) Very nice indeed! Never have a bad one, yet. Thanks Jim D! :thumbs:

Last night: Gurkha Master Select Robusto (Great)

This morning: 5 Vegas Series "A" (little stout for a morning smoke, but it was good. I'll throw it into the evening rotation.) Definetly the best 5 Vegas I've had yet.

Finished the day yesterday with a 335 1926 maduro before bed.

Started the day off here with a Joya De Nicaraguan ....looked like a corona or lonsdale,long and thinner than I am used to but never the less,very tastey.

This newbie just finished up with his first ISOM!
RyJ Coronitas en Cedro (jun 05).

I must say... Very nice!!! :D
David

Just pounded a Gurkha Expedition. Man that's a great cigar IMO. Gotta be my favorite from K. Hansotia so far.

Although I have an Ancient Warrior, Double X, and Legend in the Humi that may disagree.

Last chance I had to smoke was monday. I had a Tatuaje Revserva J21 that was gifted to me by Smokeyballs.

It was a very, very nice cigar. Lots of wood (cedar, maybe some oak near the end) and wheat as well. Can't wait to try some other vitolas.

Patrick

I enjoyed very much a gifted PSP2 from the Quda State Herf (thanks Rob300c). Nice Party tasting smoke. Thank God, LouieD gifted me another one last weekend and this one is resting nicely in my humi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.