• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a rare day when I smoke more than 2 cigars... today I felt like Mr. Peat :cool:

Started out the day with a Partagás Serie P No.2 and a double Cuban bean expresso

Then while I was waiting for Double D and his Wife to do the Christmas Market thing I had my very first

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d`Or No 1 with a glass of Anejo 7 Anos Havana Club rum on the rocks

and I finished up the great trip to Nürnberg with the best cigar of the day a Trinidad Reyes.

Woohoo for Christmas Bonuses!!! :thumbs:

now that's a dream day!

Its a rare day when I smoke more than 2 cigars... today I felt like Mr. Peat :cool:

Started out the day with a Partagás Serie P No.2 and a double Cuban bean expresso

Then while I was waiting for Double D and his Wife to do the Christmas Market thing I had my very first

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d`Or No 1 with a glass of Anejo 7 Anos Havana Club rum on the rocks

and I finished up the great trip to Nürnberg with the best cigar of the day a Trinidad Reyes.

How was the LGC?? I've been really wanting to try one. Sounds like an awesome day!

I had a Padilla Miami Lancero this afternoon. It was ok, kinda disappointed to tell the truth.

How was the LGC?? I've been really wanting to try one. Sounds like an awesome day!

I had a Padilla Miami Lancero this afternoon. It was ok, kinda disappointed to tell the truth.

LFD Lancero > Padilla Miami Lancero

And the LGC was very good, I chose it since I've never had a Cuban LGC and I needed a cigar that would last at least 1 and 1/2 hours (smoked slow of course) to keep me busy while I waited for my friend and his wife to finish shopping. I'll probably pick some up in the future.

Quite a day of smokes...

A Tatuaje Unicos (got in at the B&M on Fri, flying out the door)...

and, tonight, a Robaina Famosos with a glass or two of Havana Club 7, neat.

AVB is kind of my favorite person for getting me on two bottles of this via his scotch buys.

The usual... a Padron 26 N #35 and a Tatuaje Noellas.... Another busy, short smoke day. :)

If that's the usual, very nice indeed. Although I'd go with a maduro. :)

This evening for the Taylor fight I'm going to light up a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. It's been a while since I've had one these delicious smokes - they've been resting comfortably in my humi for 4-5 months now. What the hell have I been thinking? :laugh:

went back to Merchants East, had some coffee along with a 5 vegas A series, followed by an AF 858, then an Ashton churchill. what a great place.

- Dominican Trinidad Belicoso, tight draw, perhaps it was a bit wet
- PSD#4, perfect!! :thumbs:

WOW...what a day...night...

Fonseca Cubano Limitado Belicoso
La Flor Dominicana Chisel Gorda
Shisha (Strawberry Nahkla)
Davidoff Special <<C>> Culebra (shared with the lady-friend)
Partagas Black Label Maximo
La Vieja Habana P.O.S.( :laugh: )
Padron Churchill Maduro (smoked in Caesar's and Trump's in A.C.)
Ashton VSG Torpedo (the bastage unraveled on me)

Time to CRASH.

Peterson Gran Reserva Churchill
Davidoff Special <<C>> Culebra (finished the third one today)
Padron 1964 Maduro Monarca
Tatuaje Havana VI Hermosos

Yesterday I had a Cohiba Espendidos. It was an 05 and either hadn't hit a sick period yet or was already done because it was t-a-s-t-e-y! I brought an Anejo 55 with me today.

It warmed up here yesterday close to 40! So I went out on the lake with my 3 year old for a walk and a WOAM. As usual great cigar!

Yesterday a Casa Funte Bellicoso with davidr2340!! Damn good smoke! :thumbs:

On Saturday I had the last of my Quintero five-pack sampler. This one was a thick belicoso. After smoking 4 out of 5 of the cigars I'm not too impressed. They weren't bad, but all of them had slight/serious burn issues. The last one started spicey but then became almost frustratingly bland. There's too many better smokes out there to worry about this label.

I just smoked a Don Diego Playboy Robusto. It was good and had a little more spice and flavor than previous Don Diego's(non-playboy) that I have smoked. I believe I will add this cigar to my favorites stack. Sorry I cannot comply with the full description of the cigar, I bought a few of them as singles to try them out and didnt pay much attention as to wrapper color, filler,ring guage and such. I will start paying more attention to these areas in the future. :blush:

Partagas

I really enjoyed this stick. Started a tad bit rough (first inch), but gave me tons of smoke and spice, with a creamy, nutty finish.

These will definitely benefit from a deep slumber in the humi.

:thumbs:

Partagas Serie D No. 4

I really enjoyed this stick. Started a tad bit rough (first inch), but gave me tons of smoke and spice, with a creamy, nutty finish.

These will definitely benefit from a deep slumber in the humi.

:thumbs:
I've only had a couple but enjoyed them both enough to think about a purchase. I hear they do improve with age but they are good young, fer sure! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.