• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 from 04--not on. I have 11 sticks left from this batch and they will go to deep sleep.

D4 from 04--not on. I have 11 sticks left from this batch and they will go to deep sleep.
Entered a sick period?

Just torched my first holiday cigar - VSG Wizard from our trip up to Holts. Wonderful taste and aroma. A little bigger than usual at 56 ring. Reminds me of the Gol in construction and size - burn and draw belie it's girth! :laugh:

Great cigar day for me so far.

Fuente Anejo #77

Montecristo #2

Davidoff Diademas Finas

We're gonna have a bunch of hors derves for dinner, as is our Christmas Eve tradition, I don't know what I'm smoking tonight. I might torch a Stanford's 90th DCM, but I'm still undecided.

Merry Christmas all! :thumbs:

Padron 1926 No. 35 and I'm just finishing up a Graycliff Espresso PG (robusto).

Merry Christmas!

My sense of Irony got the better of me and I started with a Diablo I just bought at the local. Later a AF Untold Story and WOAM from bfreebern's surprise birthday bomb!

Merry Christmas!!!
I'm having one of my favorites before heading up to my moms house... Power Ranger!!! :love:
I'm pretty sure I'm going to put some flame to my first GOF later this evening, to close out a very nice Christmas day!!! :thumbs:

Thanks Brian for bombing the hell out of me, so I have the chance to smoke this wonderful cigar tonight!!!
You're a true BOTL!!!

I had a pretty good couple of days. Smoked a Siglo IV from '03 and a PAM Principe yesterday. Then today I smoked a St. Luis Rey Serie A from '05 and a Litto Gomez PC. Wish it wasn't so cold otherwise I would've had an Opus or Anejo :( .

I just finished a nice cigar.

Not quite as powerful as I expected, but this is a flavorful stick with loads of smoke. Recognized flavors included cinnamon, leather and a strong nutty finish.

I plan to keep his brothers in the humi and revisit them several months from now.

Definitely a :thumbs: !

Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 -

I can sum up this cigar in one word: BORING

It livened up somewhat halfway in, but for the price, this isn't one I'm going to try again.

Oliva Master Blend 3 robusto -

I freshened the palate a little and decided not to leave my B&M unhappy. This is a medium bodied, flavorful stick. The draw was tight, I loosened it along the way. Due to the tight draw, smoke didn't flow as well as I like. But overall, this cigar left a favorable impression.

If you have any extra DC's you don't want I'll trade you for them. I like 'em :)

5 Vegas 'A' Artisan... Mmmmm!!!
Very nice 'everyday' smoke with a few months down time!!!

It livened up somewhat halfway in, but for the price, this isn't one I'm going to try again.

I freshened the palate a little and decided not to leave my B&M unhappy. This is a medium bodied, flavorful stick. The draw was tight, I loosened it along the way. Due to the tight draw, smoke didn't flow as well as I like. But overall, this cigar left a favorable impression.
I was disappointed in both of those cigars - even if they had been cheaper!
I have a DC Maximus #1 from a sampler and I am not looking forward to it so it will sit and age. Who knows? Maybe it will turn into something! :p

I had two more today. A Tat red label that was flat and a Pepin Generoso that was OK. Can't win 'em all, I guess

Hope you said hi to Angie for me ;)

Edge Maduro
PSP2
:D

Edit:
Just had to add...that the middle of that PSP2 was so good(the best cigar I have smoked), I had to smoke a Padron 2000M to finish off a sixer of Sam Adams Boston Lager.

Hope you said hi to Angie for me ;)

Ha!!! She wasn't in.

In other matters, we should know more about the sticks after New Years.

Last night R&J Churchill MAR 05. very nice (woody, hints of spice) but first churchill ever that gave me a slight buzz---only had iced coffee with it.

Last night, I had a LFD Gran Maduro # 6 -- tasty as are all of Litto's cigars (to me anyway!!)>

Status
Not open for further replies.