• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a Cuesta Rey Stanford's Reserve Torpedo with coffee for brunch. I am suprised how rich and tasty this cigar is every time I light one up. For those who have been having trouble with the Cameroon wrapped cigars in the cold and dry but can't help but want one, this puppy is tough. Not a split, uneven burn, or a bit of unravelling.

Last night it was a PAN principe. This morning a Padron Londres while walking the dog. It's amazing how similar the standard line Padron is to the more pricey Anniversary Series. Granted the londres had about 6 months of age on it, but the flavor profile was very close. Now the londres is one fugly stick compared to the principe, but a pretty good smoke for the price. This afternoon I had a AF Short Story with a few fingers of JW Black. Very nice.

AF Hemmingway Short Story...my first one actually.

AF Hemmingway Short Story...my first one actually.

ahhhh....and so it begins....hehe

I still like the Classic size best for the Cameroon Hemmi, but the SS made for a nice, quick smoke. The flavor profile seemed a bit different too, then again I havn't smoked a non-Maduro Hemmingway in a while. Nice creamy sweet cedar with a touch of spice. :love:

Well, I've been up since 0130, so it's been a long day. 3 AVO Domaine #10, 1 El Rey de Los Habanos Churchill, 1 Don Pepin 601 Black and Gold churchill, and I'm finishing up with a Shark as I type.

Doc.

Well, I've been up since 0130, so it's been a long day. 3 AVO Domaine #10, 1 El Rey de Los Habanos Churchill, 1 Don Pepin 601 Black and Gold churchill, and I'm finishing up with a Shark as I type.

Doc.

Not bad at all! Nice collection of smokes, especially the Shark! :thumbs:

It's Saturday night, the night on 6 Jan 2007 where the day hit 71 deg in NYC. What a day!!! Great day for outdoor smokes. I am now enjoying a RP sungrown torpedo. It has a tast and aroma I keep on coming back to. I am enjoying it with some coffee while listening to some Herbie Hancock. Enjoy!!!

Doc.

A long day demands a couple of good cigars!! Kickback and enjoy!!!

Today, while watching the Chiefs season come to an end, I had a Fuente 858 Candela and a DCM Churchill #2.

LG Diez Americano while at the driving range. Beautiful day here in the Ozarks.

I decided to finish the night off with a 858 SG that is 4 years old which was gifted from a very generous BOTL. :thumbs:

Had my first Tatuaje Especiales and it was a kick in the ass. I am starting to love the thinner gauge sticks, great smoke. :thumbs:

Had my first Tatuaje Especiales and it was a kick in the ass. I am starting to love the thinner gauge sticks, great smoke. :thumbs:

Yep, and overlooked by most. Gotta love lanceros!

My first today was a CAO MX2. Let's see what the day brings. Of course if the Pats win it will be an expensive day for the humidor. :rolleyes:

RASCC, my last until next year...

And something else later on, probably a LFD that Brother Brad bombed me with :cool:

Just smoked an Perdomo ESV 91 Maestro. Yummy

Half time a RYJ Coronita en cedro.

Status
Not open for further replies.