• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Aurora 1495 Robusto w/ some Courvoisier VSOP... pretty tasty I must say!

Whats yall's favorite $25-40 scotch? I'm tired of my same old shotty blends by the handle, I need to find a budget-priced gem!

Wednesday night I was in Nashville and met a friend for cigars, smoked a Hemingway Maddie Classic with about a year and a half of humidor time. It was excellent!

Yesterday I was in Knoxville and had some time to kill in the morning, so I stopped in at the famed Leaf and Ale. Bought a Tatuaje Cazadores that was also excellent, and the guys there could not be nicer, had a great time!

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='603518' date='Jan 25 2008, 03:54 AM']La Aurora 1495 Robusto w/ some Courvoisier VSOP... pretty tasty I must say!

Whats yall's favorite $25-40 scotch? I'm tired of my same old shotty blends by the handle, I need to find a budget-priced gem![/quote]

Link

Grab a cigar and get comfy and read these reviews. You'll find something in there you'll like.

Had a Punch Punch(ISOM) with black tea after breakfast and San Cristobal El Principe(ISOM) after lunch and thinkn of going with a Boli CE (ISOM) after dinner

I smoked my first AVO 80th with a couple fingers of Bookers. Pretty tasty.

Ken

Gurkha Legend with a Yuengling or two to accompany. Also had an Acid Extraordinary Larry. :blush:

Please, no pitchforks and torches at my door.

Camacho Corojo Double Claro, recommended by a smoke shop's keeper in PA. Was pretty tasty, smoked in the car.
Punch London Club EMS later on as well. -- I officially want a box of these!

Coronado by La Flor Corona Gorda Jawbreaker Especiale (7X60). This damn thing was big!
Padron 1964 Anny Superior Maduro (6.5X42). Great size. Great smoke.

Nothing, got ANOTHER headcold. I dont know what the hell is up, but I NEVER get sick...two in a month. :( :angry: :(

Gurkha Legend with a Yuengling or two to accompany. Also had an Acid Extraordinary Larry. :blush:

I don't know what it is about it, but for some reason Yuengling goes quite well with cigars!

For me today it was a RP Cuban Blend Petite Belicoso. I believe this is a Famous Smoke Shop exclusive. I received it in a trade/Blind 5'er...wish I could remember who it was from. It was quite enjoyable!

Started the day off after breakfast with a Diplomatico #2(ISOM) and ending it after dinner with a Punch Punch (ISOM)

Old Powder Keg Natural Toro. Nice subtle cigars flavors with a good kick. Nutty with sweet spice and a nice smoothness to it. The power tends to come out of nowhere. A solid Med Plus. It was young and needed about 2 or 3 month of rest. The Corojo OPk Torps that I have really blossomed after about 3 months of rest.

I don't know what it is about it, but for some reason Yuengling goes quite well with cigars!

Because Yuengling is the greatest beer known to man! I picked up a case of it on my way to a new B&M up in Phoenixville. It's every day drinking beer but just dark and tasty enough to set itself apart from the blah of beers like Lite and Bud. I completed 2 of 3 parts of my "ATF Day"... damn gun range closed early lol.

Before dinner smoked an AVO 787. Good, but I botched the clip so after a while it wasn't pulling right... I really need to pick up a Palio!

January 27th:

A big ole AF UTS (from AVB's pass) :thumbs: and a dram of Ardbeg Lord of the Isles. O

Because Yuengling is the greatest beer known to man! I picked up a case of it on my way to a new B&M up in Phoenixville. It's every day drinking beer but just dark and tasty enough to set itself apart from the blah of beers like Lite and Bud. I completed 2 of 3 parts of my "ATF Day"... damn gun range closed early lol.

Before dinner smoked an AVO 787. Good, but I botched the clip so after a while it wasn't pulling right... I really need to pick up a Palio!

I wasn't worried about the angry mob showing up at my door because I may have defiled a fairly decent cigar with Pottstown swill. Anybody with any class knows that Yuengling is one of the best beers produced in Pennsylvania (and possibly the country). What I was concerned about was admitting to committing the heresy of smoking and sort of enjoying an Acid. :( Actually it did kinda leave an aftertaste that wasn't all that pleasant. A few extra Yuenglings helped with that, though.

As I write I'm about 1/3 of the way through a Boli CE knowing the best is yet to come :whistling:

Smoked a Cohiba, think it was a petite corona ( cigar was gifted). As most isoms smoked so far I was not to impressed. My buddy was smoking a AF Hemmi signature maduro, which I thought was much better. It had more flavor and more ass.

had a Jose Piedra earlier. Someone in another threaad mentioned it was a decent go to for the price. I picked up a few the other day for $3. Not bad for the price.

I enjoyed the mild KC weather with a Butera Vintage Robusto.

Status
Not open for further replies.