• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBF
Mag 50
CoRo

Nice.

In the garage of a NE Minneapolis home, one half of a 2006 Juan Lopez #2 was enjoyed until a cell phone rang and a woman told a man that their 6 mos old had a fever and needed to be returned home from daycare. This man, who was already home from work taking care of his sick 3 year old, is wondering "WTF already?"

Anyway, I really like the JL #2's. I've had a few 99's, and now this 2006. Tasty, consistent, but nothing jumps out at you. That's the JL #2.

RP Connecticut Robusto

Really, really, REALLY bad stick this time around. Horrendously bitter the entire way through it. I've got another one chilling in the humi thanks to a generous brother, I'm sure that one will be much more enjoyable. :thumbs:

Padilla Miami - very fine construction and lots of flavor--I enjoy this smoke and would smoke them every day if I could., but then I would not be able to compare them too any other fine cegars. i really enjoy the Padilla line.

I had a Gurkha Legend Box Pressed Toro last night. Quite good; I nubbed the hell out of it!

Ironically enough in light of recent events, a Padilla 1932 thanks to a very generous botl. First time I've ever had one of these... Excellent smoke! Better start stockin' up huh?

Had a Isla Del Sol which fell apart in my mouth...sucked. Then I had a Java by RP, which was tasteless. I had two bad apples today! Hope tomorrow is a better one!

Just finished a Pepin BTTB Perfecto. Burn issues, but it didn't take away from the flavor, but was a bother from time to time.

Great smoke though.

smoked half a Rocky Patel vintage '99 conecticut.

it was too cold out for me to endure the remainder of it. Enjoyed what i had......have had better, have had worse.

I finally snapped my smoking ban in high style last night in the company of a couple other good friends.

A fantastic BOTL gifted me a very special cigar which was my celebratory, "I had a boy!" cigar and then I followed it up with 2 more sticks.

-80s Davidoff No. 1 (cuban) -very interesting mild hardwood flavor with notes that were extremely subtle (and which are difficult for me to pinpoint), excellent constuction, draw and burn. a consistent and unique experience.

-Cohiba Piramides EL '06 -my wrapper split halfway, I tried to fix it but it just was working. the first Coo that I ever chucked.

-ERdM Demi Tasse -always a favorite.

I had to drive 90 miles away for an arraignment this morning, so I smoked a Tat H VI Hermoso on the way (very good) and an Old Henry corona on the way back (also quite good). I am planning to smoke a Padron 2k nattie on the way home from work this evening as well, so it will be a good smoking day! :thumbs:

Just nubbed a H.Upmann Mag 50 EL 2005 thanks to a BOTL, good smoke wish I had another.

Yesterday.....

Drew Estate La Liga Privada thanks to a generous botl. Excellent smoke! I got a subdued leathery flavor with hints of vanilla and maybe coffee.

La Flor Dominican Double Ligero Chisel. Another excellent smoke!

Thoroughly enjoyed an RP Vintage 1990 that was gifted by a non-CP BOTL. This was accompanied by my standard Thursday night Yuengling lager.

Later in the evening I lit up a 5 Vegas Miami that was accompanied by a few Mad Anthony Ales.

This morning - coffee accompanied by ibuprofen.

Well I had to work late last night and didn't get to smoke the Padron as I had planned because I had to go directly to my Pheasants Forever board meeting. Then a few of us went out for fajitas and drinks. :thumbs: Then I went home and sparked up a Holts Connoiseur torpedo. It was quite good, like a Pepin "lite" - I'd say a medium smoke, but on the light side of medium, and very tasty. I may have to order some more once I free up some room.

Had my first El Centurion today. About a lonsdale size. And a pepin blue label this evening.

Advil Posted Today, 05:29 AM
Had my first El Centurion today. About a lonsdale size. And a pepin blue label this evening.

How was that El Centurion, I have been wanting to try them.

Smoked a Cabiguan (spl*) damn thing was plugged, had to chuck it. I followed that up with a Montecristo #2 from 07, good smoke with a good draw. Got alot of wood and powder chocolate flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.