• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Gurkha Black Dragon, kinda reminded me of a sweeter Brazilia for a little bit. Other than that, most of the cigar didn't have much to it and I had a run for about 2/3 of it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone especially since I think it is like a $15 stick.

Great day out in Jersey so me and the kids went for a walk. Perfect chance to smoke an Anejo, great smoke!

Smoked a few new ones.

America Potomac - enjoyable if a bit boring. Great construction and decent flavor.

RP Liga X-out C - great for the money! I enjoyed it more than the Potomac at half the price point.

Padilla 1932 Corona Gorda - made for CI only and a very good cigar. Powerhouse and full flavored.

Yesterday started the morning with a Boli Tubo No. 2 from '06, ended the evening with a RAC from '00. This morning a Sancho Panza Bachilleres '98 w/some fresh brewed coffee. Thinking about either a H. Upmann No. 2 '02 or possibly an Opus of some sort...

Well, after an incredibly stressful day of trying to make everyone happy, I'm sitting here alone with a snifter of Cointreau and a Tatuate Taino. I need this cigar and this drink. I'm telling ya, kids are highly over rated.

Doc.

This morning I had a Gran Habano GR red label. I thought it was fairly tasty. I looked them up on the net, and they are pretty economical. As a side note, I smoked a Gran Habano #3 the other day which I also thought wasnt bad. I would not buy them in bulk for myself, but I could see folks enjoying them.There is a newly opened local B&M and he gave me a few cigars to smoke and let him know what I thought.
He does not smoke cigars. He also gave me a Punch Dbl Corona...Damn smoke has potential, but it just turns to mud too fast.

After Dinner I lit up a Padron 80th. A very nice smoke, but to me, not 15-20 bucks worth better than the other 64's and 26's.

I should have tagged one of my pipes for the trip. Maybe next time...so I smoked a Anejo #48 yesterday and it was fantastic. Only Anejo that I really enjoy unless they have 8+ years on them. Then any size will do. :thumbs:

Well its still friggin cold here but I decided to step out on the balcony for a smoke since it's been a bit warmer (-2C. Still not very warm) I didn't want to waste something really good so I went with a jose l piedra Cazadores. It was plugged, badly I thew it away in disappointment. :( I guess I should just wait for the warmer weather. :(

Smoked a Padilla Obsidian, Graycliff Double Espresso, and a RP Vintage 1990...

AND CAUGHT TWO FISH!!! WOO HOO!!

Had a Padron Londres, Padilla Obsidian & 5 Vegas A Atomic over the weekend.
Today was a Diamond Crown Robusto & an Ashton VSG Illusion.

Partagás Petit Coronas Especiales '07. Wasn't too impressed due to tight draw and trouble getting a clean burn... :(

I had a couple of cigars since Swifty was bored today and decided it was time for a mid-day cigar (or two)
I had an Illusione 888 ..this was my third one of these and maybe my last. I love the cg4's and keep thinking the 888's will be as good, but they just doesn't work for me.

I followed this up with a Graycliff Double Espresso that I just got in a CI special deal 10 cigars and a 50 count Otter box for $99 I was not too happy with the looks of the cigar, but the flavor worked and I enjoyed the smoke. I am not a fan of how much the Graycliffs cost, but at the deal price I thought this was a great smoke at a good price.

Had a RP Java Toro...forgot how good those suckers were! I'm putting them back into my rotation... It gave me a little buzz too, I was impressed. It had horrific burn problems, but I lived with it! Two thumbs way up!

Status
Not open for further replies.