• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron 3000 Natural.

These things always amaze me. It's been a while since I had one, this was my 3rd or 4th. They always seem so boring to start with, yet are so appealing. Got quite a buzz, these are the only cigars that do this to me every time.

I always go into it skeptical but them am blown away when I find myself smoking to the very nub.

Gotta grab a box at some point....

I smoked a brown label Tat that I was looking forward to, but alas the draw was too tight to enjoy. Hope to catch another stick later.

Ken

Johnny-O Sublime, courtesy of Lkyman and his newbie sampler :thumbs:

aside from the slightly snug draw, this is an INCREDIBLE smoke!

Gurkha Vintage Shaggy - with out a doubt my favorite Gurkha and a great cigar! :thumbs:

Later, a bowl of Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake! :whistling:

Steve

I enjoyed an Aroma de Cuba with a BEAUTIFUL oily, reddish wrapper earlier in the day. It was a very enjoyable, smooth and flavorful smoke. I had a Hemmingway Short Story this PM. I do love the way the Hemmingways leave my mouth full of wonderful flavor and are great to the very last!

Tatuaje cazadores petite, and a san cristobal de la habana el principe, both were very good. I was surprised by how much flavor the tat cigarillo had, and the San Cristobal was fresh out of the box tasted great and no burn issues,it was a good day. :thumbs:

Vigilante by Rocky Patel
DPG Blue Label Ivictos (my first)
Oro Cubano Churchill

Ended the day with a Savinelli Churchill and come decaf. Nice mild cigar for a lazy evening. :thumbs:

LGC serie R Maduro. I don't know what size it was but it was about 7" x 58.

Absolutely wonderful flavor and aroma but the cigar burned incredibly uneven. It was a constant fight to keep it smokeably even.

Ill try a smaller vitola soon.

Tomorrow is a Camacho 10th Anniversary!!!!!

-Pat

Padron Ambassador, the RG was a bit too small for me, but it was a nice smoke. Very creamy, small hints of spice, perfect burn and lit like a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.