• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Did You think about cigar smoking as a Kid?

Used to hate the smell of cigarettes as a kid and didn't really like cigars either. Pipes, though, of course smelled quite nice. I never supported the idea of smoking due to health effects, but I supposed the occassional cigar would be far less dangerous than a pack a day habit.

Now that I know what good tabacco smells like, cigarette smoke bothers me even more!

My dad smoked Pall Mall and I still love the smell. My grandpa (lived within walking distance) smokes (yes still smokes at almost 90) dutch masters. He never wanted my brother and I to see him smoke so he would palm it and a couple times put it in his overall's pocket!!! My brother and I would make some excuse to leave so he wouldn't burn himself. Grandpa was given some nice cigars for Christmas about 5 years ago and he hated them, he will only smoke dutch masters!!

Andy

My grandfather smoked a pipe and cigars. I always enjoyed sitting on his lap when he smoked or helping him clean his pipe w/ the white pipe cleaners. He quit when I was around 6 or so.

Good times. Just wish we could have enjoyed sitting together w/ a pipe or cigar.
I can't tell you how many times I've wished my Grandpa Larsen and I could have shared a smoke, a laugh, and some conversation while I've been on my deck enjoying a fine cigar. He passed while I was a very young man; wish I could share my life with him now; he was one of the "good ones"...... :cool:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.