• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do if.....

I clip it while it's still going, and usually smoke it within a couple of hours. This only applies to Hemis or Opus, tho...all others are tossed. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen (life happens). :)

Lee said:
Toss it

They never seem to taste as good after sitting for a while.
[snapback]274032[/snapback]​

Lee, those would have been my exact words!
I can't stand to light up a cigar after it has gone out and sat around

Nathan Rahl said:
MichiganM said:
I've tried before to re-light. Tasted horrible enough for me to say never again. I now always make sure I have enough time to smoke the whole cigar unless an emergency pops up.

Jason
[snapback]274022[/snapback]​

I usually do the same. Before I light a cigar, I always make sure I have plenty of time to smoke it without being interrupted. Usually I am out at the pool hall when I smoke, so I always have plenty of time.
[snapback]274024[/snapback]​

Exactly!

I always look at cigar smoking as at the sex(don't get me wrong... for me one does not substitute another... and vice versa... at least at my age :p )

If you need to stop it... than stop it. When you come back you gotta do all over again.

You can't get the original taste from cigar which was relit(or whatever you do to it). Better start another one.

I let it go ut, throw it out, then go sit in the corner as punishment for wasting a perfectly good cigar.

CalixEros said:
I let it go ut, throw it out, then go sit in the corner as punishment for wasting a perfectly good cigar.
[snapback]274408[/snapback]​

That's right!!!

FlyingPanther said:
I have never had much success recovering a cigar once it has gone out and has been sitting for a while. I just light up another or forget about it. When I am smoking a premium i do my best to make sure nothing is going to come up that would stop me from smoking but as we all no stuff happens occasionally.

Nic
[snapback]274079[/snapback]​

This is what I do also, After 15 min or so
they never taste good

Bill

it doesn't happen much, but i don't mind re-lit cigars. about a month ago, i passed out in my chair with a PAM half smoked and i smoked it the next morning. may not have been as good as the first half, but still better than some others. also, on the golf course, some cigars tend to go out quickly, and i'll re-light them within five minutes and can hardly taste a difference. not that the cigars i smoke while golfing are premium, though.

I let them burn out, clip the end, remove the band and give them to my brother telling him they are ISOMs. He's always mooching my sticks anyway. baahhhh :p

I let it burn out, when i come back to it i remove the old ash and re-light.
It tastes bad for a couple of minutes but after that it's back to normal.
I always end up finishing it, verrry rarely do i end up throwing it out.
Actually i think it was only one time i had to trash it.

STYX&STONED said:
If it sits for more than 10 minutes, ITS TRASH!!
[snapback]274562[/snapback]​
...yep. A good cigar is something I make time for; sure "stuff" happens, but by and large, if I'm going to smoke a premium, I'm pretty stubborn about getting interrupted (ask Ms. B.B.S..... :p )

Regards - B.B.S.

Back