• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I work in the electronics department of my local Sam's Club while going to school full time.

Po-lice officer, 11 years on, searching for overtime to support this new (expensive) habit.

I am an Automobile Technician. I work at a Dodge/Chrysler dealership. I work on your vehicles, your lives are in my hands ha ha ha ha :whistling:

Pharmacist here; also independent oil and gas geologist.

Wife and I also have a small LLC used for buying tax liens.

I'm an attorney. I practiced securities class action litigation for the last 4 years and now am moving to a new firm to lead a practice for individual and class action employment litigation.

I drive the big blue Peterbilt pictured in my avatar back and forth from the Syracuse, NY area to usually Texas (Houston mostly) every week...

Ex gigolo, never worked out well, i always ended up paying them...

Own a nursery In N FL, wife owns interior decorating business

I am a radiologist.

Built in attention to detail. :sign:

There is a recent opening on the staff of Brothers who authenticate Cuban cigars, or authenticate the fakes. I reckon you can take either angle.

Guys, we don't have to slice open our fakes any more!

Mel, I'm sorry to hear about your job. Everything happens for a reason. Keep that in mind

I run a cigar site.

Work in IT - management, sr engineer, done quite a bit in IT. Add me to the list of nerds.

And I'm seadub's bitch... I get him double-doubles (just the way he likes 'em) for all our HERFs.

Rod takes pity on me because I'm just a fire-watcher. :rolleyes:

I goto high school. On the weekends I wait tables at our country club. This time next year Ill be a full time student at the University of Missouri. MIZZOU-RAHH!

Sorry to hear you'll be attending college at the University of Misery. Haha! Just joshing. What do expect from a Kansas Jayhawk?

I just graduated from the University of Kansas with a finance degree. I work at a bank doing personal banking. Currently searching for a new job which isn't too fun during these times!

Recently laid-off by a truck leasing-rental company...as an account manager.

Now working for the government...collecting unemployment.

Do mostly sales/marketing/managing.

I write the songs that make the whole world sing.
I write the songs of love and special things.
I write the songs that make the young girls cry.
I write the songs, I write the songs.

I took you for more of this:

When the going gets tough
And the stomachg acids flow
The cold wind of conformity
Is nipping at your nose
When some trendy new atrocity
Has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the
Seas of Cheese

I took you for more of this:

When the going gets tough
And the stomachg acids flow
The cold wind of conformity
Is nipping at your nose
When some trendy new atrocity
Has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the
Seas of Cheese

PRIMUS...I am a huge Primus fan....

I manage a ski rental shop and do real estate investing part time (short sales).

During most of the year I am a full time student, in the summers I work as a Geologist trainee.
Gotta find the stuff that the people demand!

I manage a ski rental shop and do real estate investing part time (short sales).

I was a ski bum, who tuned/rented skis about 10 yrs back in Colorado. What a job that was, too bad the pay sucked or I'd still be doing it.