• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I write the songs that make the whole world sing.
I write the songs of love and special things.
I write the songs that make the young girls cry.
I write the songs, I write the songs.

I took you for more of this:

When the going gets tough
And the stomachg acids flow
The cold wind of conformity
Is nipping at your nose
When some trendy new atrocity
Has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the
Seas of Cheese

PRIMUS...I am a huge Primus fan....

Likewise from way back when they still sucked...and all of Les Claypool's many incarnations...and all the Ler, Herb and Brain side projects....

Then there's Buckethead...don't even get me started on his brilliance.

Ummmm....lawyer. :cool: I do mostly financial work and civil litigation. Currently I am swamped with corporate reorganizations and bankruptcy matters.

My wife is an unemployed paralegal in Dayton. She just graduated, we've got a couple of months until I have to start paying on her student loans. Got any openings? Ever thought about opening an office in Dayton? Come on...throw me a bone!! :rolleyes: I think I saw a UD law student somewhere around here.

Cheers,

Tony

My duties relate to rebuilding the Afghan National Police into a nationally respected, professional, ethnically balanced, democratically accountable force that is organized, trained and equipped to meet the security needs of the country.

Yup, it sounds important. But mostly I attend meetings, process cops for training at various sites across the country and distribute cigars to Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen in the Afghan countryside!

Cheers,

Tony

So being currently unemployed and looking...does anyone have an opening...anywhere? Skills people...I have skills LOL j/k I think the worst thing in the world is trying to find a job. The resumes I sent out yesterday were rediculous and some of the auto responses I got back were for "work from home-send me 100 bucks and you can make 5 grand a week" sort of things...

Melly ???

So being currently unemployed and looking...does anyone have an opening...anywhere? Skills people...I have skills LOL j/k I think the worst thing in the world is trying to find a job. The resumes I sent out yesterday were rediculous and some of the auto responses I got back were for "work from home-send me 100 bucks and you can make 5 grand a week" sort of things...

Melly ???

Give these guys a try. This is work at home work but its a legit company and they wont ask you for money. I have actually worked for this company for a short time when I was looking for some part time dollars and my company has actually used them for customer service overflow support. Check them out and PM me if you questions that I may be able to answer. Its not a ton of money but its something while you keep looking.

Work at home agent

Car mechanic. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep

Hows buisness in your neck of the woods?
the GM and Ford dealerships in our area have had layoffs in service dept, But our Chrysler/Dodge dealership has squeaked through with no layoffs for 13 service techs and detail, wondering how you are doing??

I'm a mechanical/aerospace engineer working for an airline.

PM forthcoming shortly...

I goto high school. On the weekends I wait tables at our country club. This time next year Ill be a full time student at the University of Missouri. MIZZOU-RAHH!

Sorry to hear you'll be attending college at the University of Misery. Haha! Just joshing. What do expect from a Kansas Jayhawk?

There's one thing an Illini fan and a Jayhawk can agree on!

Melly ???

I've got a friend at The Bottletree I could put you in touch with if you're interested. I don't know if they're hiring or what you're looking for, but figured it might be of help...

Currently unemployed college student, workin up the credits to transfer to a radiologic technichian program. I'm gonna take pictures of bones...

Ummmm....lawyer. :cool: I do mostly financial work and civil litigation. Currently I am swamped with corporate reorganizations and bankruptcy matters.

My wife is an unemployed paralegal in Dayton. She just graduated, we've got a couple of months until I have to start paying on her student loans. Got any openings? Ever thought about opening an office in Dayton? Come on...throw me a bone!! :rolleyes: I think I saw a UD law student somewhere around here.

Cheers,

Tony

Tony, ever get over to The Wharf in Beavercreek? I used to smoke there all the time while living in Beavercreek/Fairborn....good times.

Cheers,

Tony

Tony, ever get over to The Wharf in Beavercreek? I used to smoke there all the time while living in Beavercreek/Fairborn....good times.

I used to meet my buddies from Wright State there for a smoke before I moved up further north...great place.

Cheers,

Tony

I've not stepped foot in there. I've only just recently started smoking good cigars. My wife has made a few trips there to pick up some items to send to me. I'll be spending some time there when I get back though. I live right down the road near AFIT. I've driven by it hundreds of times. Nearly everytime saying, "I need to stick my head in there sometime!"

Maybe I can talk them into sponsoring a HERF when I get back to town. Keep your eyes open!!

Cheers,

Tony

I'm a customer service manager at my local walmart, looking to be an assistant manager soon. (hopefully)

Edit:

worked at this store for five years, was a photo tech for about a year, then worked in wireless for about a two years, still make it to photo/electronics/wireless when something comes up.

Car mechanic. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep

Hows buisness in your neck of the woods?
the GM and Ford dealerships in our area have had layoffs in service dept, But our Chrysler/Dodge dealership has squeaked through with no layoffs for 13 service techs and detail, wondering how you are doing??

I tried to get my van in to get a quote on replacing the fuel filler vent line but they said they are a week booked. Sounds busy to me. I think I will do it myself.

I am the executive Director of a non profit park. www/getintonature.com

Being the only employee, I do everything from grounds to cleaning the toilets to doing the fundraising, to educational programing.

I'm a NorthEast Regional Sales Manager for a all natural juices company. I handle big accounts like wholefoods, wegmans and Foodtown supermarkets you get the picture.

I am a big Juice drinker. If you dont mind me asking, which one?

Hey Spivy just saw your post. the name of the juice is Luvli Juices. they are 100% all natural Veggie juices.
here's a link

hey pm me your addy and ill have samples sent to you.

I'm an Operating Engineer, I run the big iron. Bulldozers, Motor graders, Excavators, All other kinds of Heavy Equipment.