• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drink when smoking a cigar?

CHOCOLATE MILK! You have got to be shittin' me.

Doc.

Holyvision's right - this has been discussed several times before...but hey! Who am I to spoil the party?

My regulars are Diet Coke, Coffee, Espresso, Iced Tea (green or black), and Seltzer Water. Coffee and Espresso can be a bit much with a heavy maddy.
However, this is not static information, like how do I do a salt test, or should I take the cello off my cigars for storage. There are newer members who may not have put in their preferences previously. And tastes change; what people drink with the cigar may have changed too.

But I'm w/ Doc .. Chocolate Milk? ??? :laugh:

For me it depends on what else I'm doing, but on almost all occasions I like to have _something_ to drink w/ the cigar.

Black coffee in the AM is always good, as long as the coffee is good.
After work, Chesterfield Ale is nice, but a nice dram of whisky, single malt, blended, bourbon, or rye all work for me at various times.
If it tastes good to you, (Chocolate milk?? YUCK!!!), enjoy!

Currently drinking a Sonic Diet Cherry Limeade. With a JLP Brevas

after reading that a famed businessman in Hong Kong drinks coca cola I thought I'd give it a try, and I'm glad I did, it tends to go well with most cigars. I also like Dr. Pepper, or a good rum n coke, Havana club goes well or Flor de Cana, both good with or without the coke. I like to add a bit of water to mine if I don't have the coke. Ir you like sweet then go for meyers rum with coke.

Peace, Ceasar

Depends on what kind of cigar I'm enjoying. It is either water, Scotch, beer, or nothing at all.

Doc.

Holyvision's right - this has been discussed several times before...but hey! Who am I to spoil the party?

My regulars are Diet Coke, Coffee, Espresso, Iced Tea (green or black), and Seltzer Water. Coffee and Espresso can be a bit much with a heavy maddy.
However, this is not static information, like how do I do a salt test, or should I take the cello off my cigars for storage. There are newer members who may not have put in their preferences previously. And tastes change; what people drink with the cigar may have changed too.

For me it depends on what else I'm doing, but on almost all occasions I like to have _something_ to drink w/ the cigar.

Don't down it till you try it. I thought it was strange to till I tried it.

I love rum and diet or vodka and diet. But a lot of the times I enjoy a good beer. I think good beers go with cigars a little better than say a glass of scotch.

Diet Dr. Pepper and some times sugar free koolaid for the strange stuff for the normal stuff Coffee or a nice stout rp

LOL. Me too. Diet Dr. Pepper is amazing.

I'm also a fan of bourbon. Or, for days I can't waste on the couch, espresso - not coffee, but espresso.

Doc.

Don't down it till you try it. I thought it was strange to till I tried it.
It ain't going to happen. Lactose intolerant.
Doc.

All depends on the time of day and the mood i'm in
Sparkling water, Coffee, Coke.......... Alcohol wise.... Mostly German or Belguim Beers
Malt Whisky, Port, Vodka, Rum, and any Cocktail that takes my fancy :D
Basically anything wet :laugh:

It ain't going to happen. Lactose intolerant.
Doc.
They do make Chocolate Soy milk. Silk Chocolate is realy good .I dont know how it pairs with a cigar though.

In rough order of frequency from most often to least: nothing, dark rum neat or on a rock, Presidente, coffee, water.

Usually I drink black coffee and cold water.
During the weekend I drink Cognac (Brandy) Hennessy or Courvoisier.

Last night it was Bushmill's Black Bush Irish Whiskey with a splash of water. That was stellar...

Pretty much anything I can get my hands on!

Mostly water, scotch, wine, cognac, and armagnac.

I don't drink soda ever! Milk, chocolate or otherwise seems an interesting choice with a cigar, but hey whatever floats your boat. Who am I to judge.

I love chocolate milk, interesting.

But....I think I'll stick with water. :D