• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drink when smoking a cigar?

Chocolate milk is definitely an interesting choice.

My preference though, and I never EVER drink this stuff unless Im smoking.... Diet Coke. Just pairs very well.

Me and my buddies have discovered that the perfect drink while puffin on a stoge is Sweet Tea, Red Diamond is my favorite. Try it sometime you will be suprised.

i've recently enjoyed glasses of Syrah with my smokes... naturals that is, don't think the maddys would really like the grapes.

It depends on the mood. But I usually drink a Glass of Cab or a nice Belgium Beer. Duvel, La Chouffe, Chimay...

drooling_homer.png

Hot chocolate milk or cold?

I think I'll try it tonight.

Cold chocolate milk.
I've never tried hot chocolate while smoking, but with it being "winter" here in good ol AZ it might be something to try. Also if your an Oliva fan that particular brand seems to go very well with chocolate milk. (Oliva Series G)

Sweet Jesus....Belgian Beer,Cognac,12 YO Scotch..

Does anybody ever have a friggin cold Coors light? :laugh:

Give this one a shot: Coffee-hot or cold and add a shot of Starbuck's Liquore. You'll need a cigar with some depth to enjoy the experience, and it will be worth it.

Either good coffee w/ cream & sugar or A shot of Jack Daniels to sip on with A JD & diet Vernors (and only Vernors. It's aged 3 years)gingerail mixed drink on the side. depends on the time.

Cold chocolate milk? Yeah, I can understand that. My drink of choice with a Padron 5000 maddie is usually an iced mocha from Starbucks. It pairs nicely and contains coffee (espresso), cream, and chocolate.

However, next time I'll have to try a Diet Coke.

Damn coffee and tea! Caffeine will keep me absolutely wired and I normally smoke at night so I can't really enjoy a cup of coffee with my cigar.

:(

Most of the time I just drink water while smoking a cigar. If I reach for an adult beverage, it will be bourbon, rum or scotch - neat. Unless the bourbon is George T. Stagg and then I allow myself two small ice cubes!

Interesting that a lot of you guys like diet soda with your cigars. Any reason you don't drink regular?

I almost always drink water.

Typically I drink an Ice cold brew (usually Shiner) but I also do particularly enjoy a nice glass of red (I say nice glass but you could put the worst red in a glass and tell me its the best and I probably wouldn't know the difference :blush:)