• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

I didn't move quick enough on this one and they sold it on me... :(

1996-JAG-VDP-PLMB-WTXT-FRME.JPEG

1996 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas.

Swissy, you need to come turkey hunting and fishing in the gulf this spring, i'm sure we won't get into a gun fight :laugh:

On less than nice days, I drive a 1991 Ford F150 and the wife has a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix. But..... on the nice days my ride is..

DSCF0105-1.jpg
2003 (100th Aniversary) HD FLSTFI

And I picked up one of these for the wife..

P1010813.jpg
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP with everything except auto trans.

Don't laugh, but we drive a Chevy 12 Passenger van. We need it with all the kids. :)

My daily drivers depending on the weather are a 2006 Evo IX with a tad over 400hp and a 2005 Goldwing.

I just sold my 2003 Hayabusa so I would live a little longer. I don't know if any of you riders have ever piloted one, but if you get a chance do it. That was the fastest street machine I have ever owner in 30 years of riding. 9.43 in the quarter at 143. You could go the speed limit in any of the 6 gears. It was a blast but I felt I had temped fate once too often. So....I acted closer to my age and bought the land barge. Stereo, cruise control, heated grips, reverse, smooth as silk. I still miss hitting hyperspace sometimes, and I still miss my old FXDS. Maybe I need a bigger garage? :love:

I alternate between a 1998 Acura CL and a 2003 Volkswagen Passat GLX during the wek and on weekends when the sun is shining we drive a 2002 Audi TT loaded with everything,that car is a little rocket.

My daily driver is a 2001 Pontiac WS6 Trans Am Convertible. I also own a 1980 Pontiac Firebird that runs 14’s in the ¼ mile. That car is currently for sale as I am (still) in the process of building up a 1968 Pontiac Firebird. Having a kid really eats up that car money. :whistling:

I'm running a Nissan Altima. Hoping to close the deal on a job with a company car. Then I will have to try something fun!!!

The wife drives a 2004 Chrysler 300m. I drove a 1999 Ford Explorer until last week when the tranny crapped out on me. I now drive a 2004 Chevy Venture Entertainment Edition minivan.

So far I like the van quite a bit, but I will miss my 4x4. The van has the entertainment package with the DVD and 6-disc CD, so it will be great on our yearly trips and it has a lot more comfort for our growing family (#2 due in April).

We haven't bought a brand new car since 1999 and I'm not sure we ever will. It's nice to have a never owned vehicle, but the economics of it don't fit for us.

During the Spring and Summer months my everyday is my Honda CBR600RR. During the winter months , I drive my commuter which is an older Mazda 626.

My wife drives the comfortable car. 2002 Chrysler 300M.

His: '04 Isuzu Rodeo
Hers: '02 Acura CL

Projects: '69 Firebird Convertible, '37 Chevy Coupe

Me:
Drivers:
1999 Gr Caravan
1997 Dakota
My Toys:
2003 HD Sportster
1989 LeBaron Turbo Convertible

Wife:
2000 Neon