• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

I alternate between a 1998 Acura CL and a 2003 Volkswagen Passat GLX during the wek and on weekends when the sun is shining we drive a 2002 Audi TT loaded with everything,that car is a little rocket.

TT_Amulet_Red_02.jpg

For some reason, a couple of months ago I saw a TT and thought, "Man that's a sharp car!". There's a red 2002 quattro for sale near my house I see everyday. There's also a 2002 black convertible in Chattanooga, but I test drove it and it's got some issues. Awesome car!

I've never been a fan of the convertible TT, with all of the other roadsters on the market to choose from, until I drove one last weekend. Man, what a sweeeeeeet ride! :thumbs:

I love the interior of the TT and it is fun as hell to drive. I test drove a 2001 that had about 50k miles on it. Unfortunately, I decided it's just not the car for me right now so my search for vehicles continues. Therefore, I'll just keep truckin' with my '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee until I find a better replacement that also works within my budget!

Drive a 00 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP. Hence the name alexgtp
Just picked up an 08 BMW 535i I6 TT. Sweet car!!

We have a Jeep Grand Cherokee that we use when traveling in our coach. However, I am a Mercedes man, owned different models for years.
Coincidently, we just got this one 2 weeks ago to replace an E500, I ordered it 6 months back.

0-60 in 4.3 seconds...what a drive!!!

amg.jpg

i was driving a 2006 Titan, but thanks to my 16yo totaling it, i now have a Titan 2007 LE 4X4

We have a Jeep Grand Cherokee that we use when traveling in our coach. However, I am a Mercedes man, owned different models for years.
Coincidently, we just got this one 2 weeks ago to replace an E500, I ordered it 6 months back.

amg.jpg

Sweet ride!!! Oh yeah... and I am refering to the car. :whistling:

My Jeep has been treating me fairly well with 120k miles on it, except it has required more service on it than what I would like.

This is my second baby in this world....Nothing beats a nice truck with some get up and go.....

I3010093.jpg

amg.jpg

Awesome, Brian! Exactly what my next car will be...

For now I'm riding my wife's extra broom.

jk... me=2006 Lexus RX400h and wife=2007 BMW 335i

A 17 years old and crappy VW Golf II Diesel. It has clocked 150.000km and is oiling all over the place.
Got it for free and it´s good for my cigar budget.... ;)

...ah, and a 1998 Royal Enfield 535cc Bullet which will have to go soon. Lost all motivation for wrench twirling... :(

2006 330i BMW

1980 911SC Porsche (I'm thinking about trading for a 1955 Chevy 210 Del Post)

2004 Toyota Sequoia LTD (ski transportation unit)

2006 330i BMW

Flatsix- Drop me a line when you want to get rid of the 911... I have been looking for one lately... I love those old 911SC's!

Regards,

BT

2006 330i BMW

Keep the Porsche! :D

I've been thinking about getting one of these 911's for a while. From what I understand the early 80's are considered some of the best made 911's. But I did find out the other night that a friend may be selling his 1968 Camaro very soon .... :whistling:

:cool:

BMW 745i-1986 German grey market Turbo (daily Driver) excpet I don't drive dail so mostly weekend car

BMW 745i-1985- Being fully restored, repainted, and re-equipped with a 500+hp Level 3 Turbo upgraded motor, sport suspension,racing brakes and custom wheels. This car was formerly owned by Sam Snead.....it is going to be a one of a kind ride....should have it done by Spring 2008