• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you guys think of these samplers for sale?

Goldie

A local guy to me is selling some samplers, as well as two humidors. What do you guys think of these offers? Are the samplers worth his asking price?

Oliva Sampler - 20.00 (includes serie G, O, V and V special (super rare))
Oliva.jpg

Nestor plus 2 - 15.00
Nestor.jpg

Santa Damiana Maduro - 15.00
santadamiano.jpg

Man-O-War Versus D.S. - 10.00
Manowar.jpg

Rocky Patel Premiums - 20.00
(the 2nd from the left has a chip, thats why i included an 07 infusion blue label... they all smoke fine, just one has a chip in the wrapper)
RockyPatel.jpg

Robusto 5 mixed - 20.00
includes - Puros indios, Alec bradley, Don pepin maduro, and Taboo limited - SUPER PREMIES!
Robusto.jpg

5 Vegas plus 2 (baccarat & por larranaga) - 15.00
5vegas.jpg

__________________________________________________ ___-

Random Samplers - 12.00 per sampler, or 30.00 for all 3 samplers

random 1
Random1.jpg

random 2
Random2.jpg

random 3 (has 2 premies!!!)
Random3.jpg

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Well that didn't work out as planned. Thanks for trying guys

Why not duplicate the information here, cut and paste the text, save and repost the pictures.

Ok, it took a few minutes, but the post is not viewable for everyone. Give me some feedback on these samplers, I might be purchasing them if they are truly a good sampler

I honestly wouldn't. Very low end smokes that I don't like myself but you may. And most can be had for less than 5 bucks a piece, which is pretty much around what he is asking. Just my opinion.

There is nothing in any of those that really makes me want to open up a wallet.

I'll second what Ben had to say, even if he is a Cowboys fan.

Have you done the Newbie Sampler trade here yet? :whistling:

The only one that even catches my eye is the Oliva and for $20, you might as well just go to your B&M.

His idea of premium and super premium is somewhat different than mine.

After 35yrs of cigar smoking I might be a little jaded. But there's only 5 cigars there that I would consider smoking. The rest are dog rockets.

Doc.

After 35yrs of cigar smoking I might be a little jaded. But there's only 5 cigars there that I would consider smoking. The rest are dog rockets.

Doc.

??? I only counted 4.

Not a Super Premium in the bunch or a VERY Rare one either. Maybe more like Souper Premies. You are better off taking your money to your local B&M or sending it to me & I'll send you some real smokes. ???
TRY THE NEWBIE SAMPLER TRADE. :D