• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you guys think?

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I was checking out You Tube and this video popped up as a suggestion. I had to laugh! But at least she's excited about it! Kinda blurry but I don't think she should be so happy about it. I refrained from leaving any sarcastic comments on her page.

Check it out here

Edited to add: The "Plume/Mold" issue. Not how hot she may or may not be... Anthony! ;)

Yeah, she's kinda cute. A little tan for my tastes, and I don't think that top is very complimentary, however. She probably just needs to eat more bacon.

Could have been plume judging from all the isolated little tiny specks , could have been mold.

She was wrong in that mold is only green or blue though. ;)

When she was spinning it on the close up, You could see (kinda out of focus though, that some of the spots had some height to them, when contrasted with the color of her shorts)

And Anthony quit being all picky!!! She's hot! :laugh:

I've watched her videos before. She usually does some decent reviews, but I'm skeptical that was plume.

Right when she pulled the cigar out of the tube, I got distracted because the opening in her blouse showed her cleavage.

Whattya want, it's free!
laugh.gif

Right when she pulled the cigar out of the tube, I got distracted because the opening in her blouse showed her cleavage.

Whattya want, it's free!
laugh.gif

So you're saying it's plume then?? :sign:

Honestly, I checked out the video, and if I had to calculate the ratio of tubed cigars I've had that had plume versus mold, I'd say 0:20. There was a comment talking about tubes advancing the aging process, thus producing plume. Sheesh. This girl is cute, yet clueless, and tenaciously jumping into the cigar realm (or has been doing so for a little while now). I applaud her, but don't do a video on something you learned from a B&M in Colorado and now you think you're an expert.

II would guess it was mold. I have seen a comparitively large amount of Henke's smokes come into shops with mold. I've often wondered if it was just a coincidence, or if something is going on in the handling process that kicks these guys off into mold growth. Come to think of it, They were tubed, or in metal tins. I find too many of his smokes Musty, which really isnt my thing.