• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you think of the MONTE #4?

Azon

I have invested in one of those Montecristo #4...

What do you think of it?

I hope it blow my mind! A nice little cigar.
Im after a short cigar for those short times when you dont have time for a robusto or so....

Any one how can recommend i short (cuban) smoke?

Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
Partagas Short
Bolivar Petite Corona

STYX&STONED said:
Monte #4 Rocks...But the Partagas Short JAMZ!!!!!!
will agree to that!

if you want something smaller, get the Montie #5, same as the #4, but a little smaller.

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
if you want something smaller, get the Montie #5, same as the #4, but a little smaller.
yeah, but for the small difference in price you might as well get the 4's. Which I absolutely love!!

Fast4Dr said:
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
Partagas Short
Bolivar Petite Corona
All excellent choices i try to keep a box of the RASCC and the Bolis, love em, powerful little rascals, and don't limit yourself to them for a shorter smoke, try any brand of isom petit coronas, find a place to get a couple of individuals and try several ,i have stumbled on some really great smokes like that,

nick

Montecristo #4's are good...

Hoyo De Depute's - especuially ones with some age on them like the '98's are better ;) :thumbs: :love:

Sam

Another member of the first ISOM was a Monte 4 club
Always been one of my favs....I been buyin a lot of other sticks lately...But I notice I never allow myself to run out of monte 4's

PaulMac

SamGuss said:
Montecristo #4's are good...

Hoyo De Depute's - especuially ones with some age on them like the '98's are better ;) :thumbs: :love:

Sam
I do like the monty 4's but the Depute's are daily smoke. they are great in the morning with a cup of java and the paper.

But I also like the vegas Robania Famosos, a bit bigger but still a great smoke.

my latest addition (today)is a box of la Gloria Cubana Tianos, again a bit longer than a petite corona. but still looks like a great ceegar. Waiting for these bad boys to rest so I can taste one.

what ever U get, enjoy!!!! :sign:

Thanx for all your answer´s!

I will tell you what i think of it when i tryed it.

heh -- I bought a box of 03 Monte #4's in Barbados, and then sold them to a cigar dealer in Dominica, because I decided I didn't really want the Monte #4's. Mostly it was because when I make the time to smoke a cigar, I generally want something that will last a long time.

If you want a quicker smoke, and like the taste of the Monte's, then you can't go wrong.