• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What gives? my mailman HATES ME

Smitty

I am still digging out of the rubble. from the recon i have so far (not even half the boxes) it appears it mike have originated from here.

I will post a list and damage and pictures soon. I will need a back story to explain the Victoria 2007 connections as many so far have these in them (and I have never seen or have tried these yet).

Details coming....

FESS UP NOW :)

or pay dearly

MF'r I am still digging out.

it was funny when the first few were crammed in the mailbox, then the mailman drives up tot he door here at work and says "someone gonna be here at the window for a bit? and the receptionist says YEAH.

He proceeds to make 4 trips to his "mailcar" and carry arm loads of boxes at a time and asks "so , any ideas what this is about????" she says - UM, NO! but, Bill is gonna need backup to carry this over to his office.

She wasnt kidding!

the pissed off mailman says "I think this isnt is either! just what i could fit in todays load...."

so, what did i do?

yeah - I am old guy (i guess) - but thats it...

/waves white flag.....

What did you do?

What haven't you done bro? Sometimes good people just need an ass kickin' :)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey sucka, sometimes ya just gotta pay the piper.

The Victoria 2007 'para los nuevos' (limited edition) is a smoke of mystery, apparently numbered in the hundreds this cigar has confounded the tastebuds of many a FOG. There are a solitary few who may truly understand the complexities and pleasures of this stick, and apparently you have been invited to join this elite group.

Cheers
Rob

Victoria review thread here

another thread here

is the end near?

I am still at work (had to stay late to uncover my desk of the boxes)

21 boxes later I am still at a loss for words. Some amazing sticks in here.

Thanks again to all that were part of this. I will post names and comments as I recover. heading home now (with a stick from the boxs) to enjoy on the deck when i get there.

If i forget to say it - I LUB YOU GUYS!

:)

Thanks again! - and thanks for those that stuck a bag or too in the bomb for the troops. They did good too :)

MF'r I am still digging out.

it was funny when the first few were crammed in the mailbox, then the mailman drives up tot he door here at work and says "someone gonna be here at the window for a bit? and the receptionist says YEAH.

He proceeds to make 4 trips to his "mailcar" and carry arm loads of boxes at a time and asks "so , any ideas what this is about????" she says - UM, NO! but, Bill is gonna need backup to carry this over to his office.

She wasnt kidding!

the pissed off mailman says "I think this isnt is either! just what i could fit in todays load...."

so, what did i do?

yeah - I am old guy (i guess) - but thats it...

/waves white flag.....
This made me laugh out loud! And don't drop your defenses just yet methinks!

What did you do? No one could answer that better than our brothers of the 589th.

What did you do?

What haven't you done bro? Sometimes good people just need an ass kickin' :)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

No, Brother it's not over. Linky

OH MY!

Think i better run out and get donuts and coffee for the front office and postal worker today.

OH MY!

Think i better run out and get donuts and coffee for the front office and postal worker today.

Probably for the next couple of days. :laugh:

13 boxes left for the troops last week from opfth. over 1500 cigars and care items. thanks for all that donated last month.

details at www.opfth.com forums/units

And you ask, "what did I do". Brother, it's not what you do, it's who you are.

Glad to know that you've freed up a little cooler space. :D

OH MY!

Probably for the next couple of days. :laugh:

13 boxes left for the troops last week from opfth. over 1500 cigars and care items. thanks for all that donated last month.

details at www.opfth.com forums/units

And you ask, "what did I do". Brother, it's not what you do, it's who you are.

Glad to know that you've freed up a little cooler space. :D

I get a chuckle everytime I come and read this thread(and Rods). This was definitely a good idea to end this war in this fashion Mike. :thumbs:

OH MY!

Does your mailman smoke cigars at all? lol :D

afraid to ask or tell him whats in them. might not get anymore delivered :) that happened with my cbid shipments for a while a few years agp. missed like 2 of them in a row and called and bitched and tracking showed it was delivered. we thought someone here was taking - month later the UPS main office notifies us that our delivery guy will be changing cause the regualr guy was caught stealing packages. :/

ok. so i am still in shock and somewhat recovered from this hit. Which by the way, was perfect timing! My personal stash and funds to buy cigars has been so low (cause i put my money into the opfth shipping costs monthly) that i had less then 50 sticks in my personal coolador. Which is FULL again - THANKS! Now i have no worry on what to smoke this summer . I was spacing out my cigars weekly and worried i was gonna run out soon. No worrys now :)

I will do my best at thanking everyone involved in this. The following is a short cliff notes list of those that boxes were recieved already. For those saying "if you dont like what i sent give to the troops" - you can forget about that! I will enjoy each and everyone of these personally (well maybe not the victoria 2007's until i know what they are :) ). any errors in this list? probably! i was a bit overwhelmed opening the boxes and might have lost track at times

----------------------------------------------------

Preembargo - 5 great sticks -3 favs (including a 100 anos) and 2 new ones to try

RamboRitz - Rob - 5 sticks : opus, few island beautys

Dartplayer1 - Tony - 7 sticks : AVO, 2 double ligeros, a 2 new ones that look tasty

NCCL - Tom - 5 sticks AF, AVO, Monte, VSG and a gurk

Justin S - 5 sticks - vsg chubby, AF a gurk and few others

Tom36 - this was the first victoria box i opened and thought. WTF is that? had 2 of them in it

Swifty - Kris - : 3 af's (one king b), titan (yum), PAM

Paul W of NY: brick of 20 for the troops and 6 sticks for me

Gary K of TX: bag for the troops: 5 sticks for me and 2 more vict 2007's hmmmmmm and punch gran puro

Robert B of IA: 5 sticks (3 victoria 07')

Cigarstone - jeff - bag of cigars for the troops and a vsg and victoria 07 and couple more for me

Rob R. of MA : 5 sticks: LGC avo 80, RP OSG and 2 more victoria 07's

Seth Howard of TN: bag for the troops and 2 more victory sticks, and italia (yummy - my fav) and an edge and rp osg to name a few

Brickhouse- Wyatt : 6 great sticks : an AF and a few gurks too

Darrell G of FL : 3 sticks that included Opus

Vinh B of TX : 5 sticks (mostly island treats) and a black prince. wow! that one gets lit this weekend :)

Brandon F : 8 sticks that included a Woam and some island treats

Marc W of MO: 5 sticks : vsg, opus, 2 favs and a Isom

Tasman - dean 8-9 sticks in a bag that said "for the troops" so this was probably not part of this .. but thanks!

James A of VA : 5 sticks LGC VSG and a graycliff crystal... WOW! thanks

------------------------------------------------

AMAZING! i know i keep saying it.. but, the timing was right! the selection was incredible and most of you hit my wish lists or fav or taste profile right on! I am proud to be part of this corner of the web. you guys are something!

signing off to enjoy a smoke (since i dont have to ration them now...) my first of 2 today AT LEAST!

sorry for the long post.........

another 7 stick landed just now.

i am guessing from here>?

no info

Pstan - phillip S of OK : 7 sticks : HDM dark sumatra is calling me out!