• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the Hobbit BDay pass?

Got it today. Weather permitting, I'll light it up on time.Happy Birthday Gil! :biggrin:

Gil,I'll be working at the appointed time, but I will be lighting your cigar up that morning. Happy Birthday.

Recieved mine also. Gil, you said 9pm but what time zone. I don't want to be late out here on the coast. :biggrin:Happy Birthday,
Don

Happy Birthday, Gil!I'll be firing up your birthday smoke at 10 Eastern, in the midst of tournament watching.Thanks for getting us off to a great start.avh

smoked mine at the schedule time last nite. happy birthday, gil!

Gil,
Due to some family illnesses, specifically a full round of the flue for myself, wife and kids, I was unable to enjoy the long distance group herf.I will be celebrating your belated birthday this evening and am looking forward to it. So remember, that around 9:00pm est on 3/17/2001, Someone is thinking of you.

TO ALLThanks a million for taking part on this pass. I never immagined how neat the feeling was to know that a particulat time some 10 people are thinking of you. I am still getting goose bums as I am writing this. The feeling generated from this pass at 9:00 pm on my birthday was one of the best gifts I received that day.My wife, son and I had a nice dinner at one of my favorite Steak restaurants, the steak was cooked perfect (when oredring it WELL DONE you usualy dont get it right the first time) the conversation was great and the Partagas was excellent. The feeling you get by knowing that at that same moment some 10 guys are enjoying the same cigar and thinking of you is unbelievable.I will take part of this pass again next year and I am looking forward to helping provide the same feeling to all how participate in this pass.Once again ....Thanks :) :) :)
:cool:

According to avh's list the next two birthdays are in May.

Two in May? who did that happen? :) Well double the pleasure, double the fun.:cool:

Hey Shadow...got the Blue Dragons...look very interesting...thanks for the info and the smokes

my b-day cigars are going out tomorrow morning. haven't heard from marty; I'll try an e-mail.I'm not going to post all the names and conf. #s, but I have them all if neccesary.

My May 17 birthday smokes have been mailed. I wanted to send something a little more festive than what I usually smoke, so I sent out Montecristo Cigares des Artes Delacroix Tubed. These are a 7x50 double corona, very smooth, multidimensional flavor, and a nice little "oomph" that kicks in halfway through. I hope you all enjoy them (and find a use for the cool and colorful aluminum tube :cool:). I'll be lighting up around 9pm eastern on the 17th.Art