• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened?

Swissy said:
Still around, just not as post-whoreish as I once was. Still love me a good cigar, and built some friendships that will endure a lifetime from this site. Just that life takes over - dealing with health issues at home, getting close to retirement and looking for new locations to move to, and so on.

I did have the 'self entitled little rugrats' attitude for a bit, but it was more me than anything else! :laugh:
Nice to see you here Jim. Nice boat by the way. I hope this season's fishing is a banner one!

I'm pretty sure some of you guys posting in this thread should send me cigars.

I'm still around but like a lot of the other guys don't post a lot.  I still help out newbies in the NST, and jump in where I can in threads.  This is still a great place with very valuable information and occasional drama.  :thumbs:

MoeCizlak said:
I'm pretty sure some of you guys posting in this thread should send me cigars.

I'm pretty sure you're a mooch! :p   Go to Pars and Cigars and buy them yourself. :laugh:

Hey, David's moved out of the mall and they have a nice little lounge now not too far from Pars.  Come back and check it out.

Life happens to everyone now and then.  What's great is that no matter the break, CP has always been here when I venture back.

siriusstoogie said:

Still around, just not as post-whoreish as I once was. Still love me a good cigar, and built some friendships that will endure a lifetime from this site. Just that life takes over - dealing with health issues at home, getting close to retirement and looking for new locations to move to, and so on.

I did have the 'self entitled little rugrats' attitude for a bit, but it was more me than anything else! :laugh:
Nice to see you here Jim. Nice boat by the way. I hope this season's fishing is a banner one!

Thx...  finally got some good pics of it on the water! Fishing is just getting into full swing... and just in time for me to stop. The 'health issues' at home are my wife is having BOTH knees replaced mid-July. So... needless to say... my summer ends that day also.

Just because you have lovely, flowing locks doesn't mean you can just come in here and start post whoring it up.

MoeCizlak said:
Just because you have lovely, flowing locks doesn't mean you can just come in here and start post whoring it up.
I Just really want to know if I should leave the cello on or not...

Yeahthatsme said:

Yes.

tomthirtysix said:

Yes.
Hey stop taking up bandwidth! Take this to chat! :sign:

siriusstoogie said:

Yes.

Is chat where I can ask about sources? I'm so confused...

Yeahthatsme said:

Yes.

Even better question, how is OzPod doing?

Breedy said:

Yes.

I'm totally going to try to track him down.   A CP version of "where are they now."

Bsneed51 said:

Yes.

I'm totally going to try to track him down.   A CP version of "where are they now."

You could probably start by looking in Joe's basement, next to the pile of parrots.

I'm bumping this because I hope Al does one of his famous "Is anyone here?" threads.

If you've been here long enough you will remember when PuffStuff would post and there would be 30 + people looking at the thread. Everyone would wonder what he would blowout! Miss those threads. No Tatuajes please, LOL!