• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened?

gunsandcigars88

It's been some time since I've really been active here, and really have hardly lurked the past year. I started getting back on about a week ago and this place has really slacked off. I don'f see a LOT of the fogs that used to be around. I only see a few of the same old fellas around. What happened to knock everyone out?
B

Thanks guys!

khari said:
Hey Brandon, how've you been? 
Pretty good Greg, just been busy busy. Life is starting to slow down a little finally. Got married mid April, and everything is starting to slow down now where i can get back to enjoying. How about yourself?
B

Heck my profile was written in ten kinds of crazy computer talk. Might take me a couple days to straighten that out.
B

Hey Brandon, good to see you're still alive and kicking.  How are the pipes?  Say hello to your brother as well.

And Khari's name isn't Greg, it's Khari. :)

MoeCizlak said:
Hey Brandon, good to see you're still alive and kicking.  How are the pipes?  Say hello to your brother as well.

And Khari's name isn't Greg, it's Khari. :)
Pipes are still there. But i don't fire them up very often anymore. Will do, Just smoked a couple yesterday with my brother.

Am i losing my mind??? I could've sworn from when we herfed in plano with him that his first name was greg???

You remember the old saying here, read more post less.