• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What has knocked you on your ass lately?

Avo 80th, even with some age this one put me on the couch for a while.

Smoked a LFD maduro chisel after a Vegas Robaina that kinda wore me out, they were back to back so it was a combo punch!!

I smoked a Forbidden X Lancero from 2004, gifted to me by a generous brother here. It was the first cigar, in my 35 yrs of cigar smoking, that made me sit down.

Doc.

I had a RP Edge Sumatra, recommended by BeyondTheBand, and although it didn't knock me COMPLETELY on my ass, it still did a pretty darn good job! I think with some age, they're going to be incredible.

Got ahold of a couple of Partagas Shorts.They were supposed to be ISOMs,but since they didn't have any bands on them the world will never know for sure :whistling: .A friend of mine came over for a couple of drinks & smokes so we lit these up.I wouldn't say they knocked us on our ass's but they were outstanding cigars.The Short with a glass of Evan Williams single barrel put me in a different zone! :D

Early in my smoking career, I smoked a CAO Criollo that just about did me in. Laid on the couch sweating and spinning for about half an hour..... :(

Early in my smoking career, I smoked a CAO Criollo that just about did me in. Laid on the couch sweating and spinning for about half an hour..... :(

Err...um...it wasn't dipped in any...say, PCP...right??

Edited to clarify that there is no accusation in this particular comment. It was made purely in jest. I apologize B.B.S. for any misperception.

The LFD double ligero got me pretty good a few weeks ago.

The first AVO 80th I had knocked me and my buddies out, too. It made everyone have to take a big shit. Not sure how that relates to the strength of the cigar, but that's what it did. :D

More recently was the Illusione ~f9~. Strong little sucker that had me shaking afterwards...

The first AVO 80th I had knocked me and my buddies out, too. It made everyone have to take a big shit. Not sure how that relates to the strength of the cigar, but that's what it did. :D

More recently was the Illusione ~f9~. Strong little sucker that had me shaking afterwards...
Nicotine is a smooth muscle relaxant. The more nicotine, the more likely to cause a BM. I find it much more enjoyable than prunes.

Doc.

Nicotine is a smooth muscle relaxant. The more nicotine, the more likely to cause a BM. I find it much more enjoyable than prunes.
Well, there you go! I learned something today.. .guess it's time to go home. :D

Doc.

X2 Doc.

However I feel that some of the guys will be posting again when they finish with the little cigars they have ahead of them.

Tip of the day. EAT some thing.

There seems to be a consensus arising in this thread, and it's...

LFD

...makes me happy that I don't yet have any. ;)

LMMFAO... That is the Funniest SHIT I've heard so far on this forum... Seriously I can't stop laughing right now :laugh: ... I don't know how weird that is but a story of a bunch of guys having to take a shit after smoking a strong cigar is so funny, thanks that made my day. I guess you could say that cigar was "THE SHIT." LMAO

Have not got sick off one yet. Closest was a CAO Mx2 on my way to work a few weeks ago. Had not ate yet and it hit me hard but i made it through and to work with no problems. Was just queasy for about an hour.
Yet to try the LFD maduro chisel. Want to some time.

There seems to be a consensus arising in this thread, and it's...

LFD

...makes me happy that I don't yet have any. ;)
Ah hell...don't give in to the pansy asses complain about the LfD's... :sign: I have damn near a whole shelf full of LfD's and they aren't that bad.

Go out and smoke one. They are really good smokes. :love:

I agree Rob... well except the Outlaw 2006's... That is the ONLY cigar that has ever made me sit down..

Have not got sick off one yet. Closest was a CAO Mx2 on my way to work a few weeks ago. Had not ate yet and it hit me hard but i made it through and to work with no problems. Was just queasy for about an hour.
Yet to try the LFD maduro chisel. Want to some time.

Shoot me your addy and I will get a LFD maduro chisel out to you bro.