• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What has knocked you on your ass lately?

Opus X Perfecxion No 5. That little fella does not screw around. I smoked it quickly once, and actually threw up twenty minutes later.

This is one short stick that you have to take a long time smoking.

The Gran Habano Corojo # 5 Pyramid did the trick for me. Not a seasoned smoker, but had no problems with stronger smokes till this sucker just dropped me. Then I ordered a box!

Power smoking Tijuana Smalls when I was 15 y/o! Lately it was a Litto Gomez Oriental on a ton of coffee, no sleep, and an empty stomach. I was not thinking straight before, and not seeing straight after.

Nothing really gets me sick. I guess i have a really high tolerance. I can smoke LFD DL Chisel Maddys on an empty stomach and not hardly get phased... Feel a little buzz from them, but thats about it...

Nicotine is a smooth muscle relaxant. The more nicotine, the more likely to cause a BM. I find it much more enjoyable than prunes.
Well, there you go! I learned something today.. .guess it's time to go home. :D

x2 - interesting Doc, didn't know that. I don't recall having that effect, but I was too busy making sure the couch wasn't going anywhere. :laugh: I smoked it about 10 minutes too long -and I knew it, but it was too tasty to put down.

I felt really sick after having a little Romeo y Julieta maduro a while back. I was smoking outside with some friends in the dead of winter and had to hurry back in to lie down. I was glad nobody was around, I was embarrassed about being floored by such a small cigar.

A Perdomo had the same effect on me a few weeks ago, but I think that was a quality issue.

I had a Graycliff Double Espresso yesterday afternoon and it threw me for a loop. I had an Opus X DC from last year that didn't even make me break a sweat the previous weekend so this suprised the hell out of me. However, it was a great cigar and a good change of pace from my ususal line up.

Rich, great to see you posting over here bro!! You know that the Triple maduro f's me up everytime LOL!

I am by know means a seasoned cigar smoker, as I have just started smoking cigars regularly for about the past month, but I do like a robust smoke. Since I have not bought a humidor or put together a coolidor, I go to the local B&M once a week to pick up a couple sticks for the weekend. Well last night I had my first RP The Edge torpedo, let's just say it about sunk my battleship. It has a pretty loose draw so I was smoking through it pretty fast, because my wife wanted me to get out there and watch a movie with her. I got about 4 inches through it before I had to throw in the towel. Best $5 cigar I've smoked though! It was nice and spicy and never got hot or harsh. Once I get some storage together I will definately be buying a box of those bad boys. What other RP's do you guys recommend?

When I first started I had an OpusX Power Ranger and that pretty much kicked my arse.

The only cigar that has made me sit like a bitch was a Opus X Brain Hemorrhage, that was gifted to me by a very generous fellow over at CF. The damn cigar is so small, and looks so harmless, its like an opus dipped in nicotine. Linky

Black Pearl Morado, but I still nubbed it. Since some people here think the moon effects me, maybe it was the moon. It was on the night of the total lunar eclipse.

So yesterday afternoon I was smoking a Griffin's Special Edition XXIII (and puffing every now-and-then from a couple other cigars my friend was smoking), and I just died. I'm a new smoker, and smoke mild cigars, usually (what the Griffin's supposed to be?), but for some reason I just got beat around. I had the sweats, nausea, and uncontrollable shaking. I threw up about 30 minutes later and had nausea for the rest of the day. Had to go to work, though, so it was awful. :(
But my friend really helped me out and gave me a ride around cause I couldn't drive after that. But yeah, wow, I just died.

One of my first ISOM's, a RASS that was still quite young, did me in. It was quite plugged, and I was really straining to get any smoke out of it. Got a wooden bamboo skewer out the kitchen and slid that sucker all the way to the fire. Opened it up and I started puffing to get the fire going. Took about two hefty draws and the next thing I knew sweat was pouring, little fireflies were floating around my head, and my legs were about to go out from under me. I barely made it to the bathroom! Didn't puke, but let's just say it cleaned out my system completely! I finally got my legs back and came out the bathroom. My wife said I had a green tint to my face. :D