• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What have you been drinking lately ??

I had the opportunity to try a few glasses of Longmorn Cask Strength 25 YO single malt Scotch last night. If you enjoy a good single malt Scotch, you'd love this! Spicy, full-bodied with some fruity undertones. I wish I could afford a bottle of it for my own. Mack

I just finished a pint of my own homebrewed pale ale. I've had better beer, but somehow it tastes better knowing you made it yourself.

I've been drinkin port, gentleman jack, beer, and this great Scotch malt liquer I brought home from my visit to Scotland. Unforunitly I can't get anymore of the scotch. They don't export it here:-(

Warmer weather...brings me to Bacardi Limon...so smooth....as I put away the Scotch and Port

The bottle of gin in the freezer. That means its summer and it 's time for gin and tonics.

yeah, i usually do that with tequila, shadow. great place for it. bought a case of McEwan's india pale ale tonight. had thier scottish ale, but i really like this one. i'm a big ipa fan, but this isn't comparable to any of the rest i've had. a lot smoother and doesn't have the usual hoppiness you'd expect.

is this a personal question?
im not as think as you drunk i am

Recently I've been drinking mixed drinks. I've been drinking either Dark and Stormy (Gosling's Dark Rum [gotta be Gosling's], Ginger Beer and a lemon) or Moscow Mule (100 proof Absolut [the best vodka for mixing] and Ginger Beer). Although tonight we were doing shots of Awamori (Okinawan sake) at the local cigar shop/bar.