• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the Tatuaje Cojonu 2009 going to be?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Well with 2009 right around the corner, and Tatuaje releasing a new Cojonu every 3 years I was wondering if anyone had any insight into what the size was going to be for 2009?

I haven't heard anything about it, but I can't wait to try it when it comes out.

I don't think it's going to be a lancero.

I thinks it's going to be a.....

I received 4 of them at the SeriousCigars event. Smoked one of them with Pete Johnson & Don Pepin while they smoked one. Its a big cigar maybe 6.25"-6.5" long 52 ring gauge with a belicoso looking end on it.

They are pretty tasty smokes. Pete thought they would become excellent with 3 months of cedar on them as these were freshly rolled ones that Pepin had brought with him on the plane ride.

I received 4 of them at the SeriousCigars event. Smoked one of them with Pete Johnson & Don Pepin while they smoked one. Its a big cigar maybe 6.25"-6.5" long 52 ring gauge with a belicoso looking end on it.

They are pretty tasty smokes. Pete thought they would become excellent with 3 months of cedar on them as these were freshly rolled ones that Pepin had brought with him on the plane ride.

Welcome to Cigar Pass. Are you from Houston and frequent Ron's shop? I almost made it to the event, but wasn't able to.

Why don't you go over to the intro section and let us know a little about yourself. :thumbs:

Yes I like to smoke in Ron's shop, his humidor is huge and has a great selection. I have 3 of the Tatuaje Cojonu 2009 aging and plan to smoke them when I get 30-60 days of age on them as they were given to me freshly rolled. I smoked one on the spot having little or no self control but am fighting the urge to burn these sticks up.

Yes I like to smoke in Ron's shop, his humidor is huge and has a great selection. I have 3 of the Tatuaje Cojonu 2009 aging and plan to smoke them when I get 30-60 days of age on them as they were given to me freshly rolled. I smoked one on the spot having little or no self control but am fighting the urge to burn these sticks up.

Indeed they do look tasty. Fill out your profile, lad. Post an intro. I think you're going to like it here.

I will have to find out when they will be showing up in stores. GB anyone?

It may be more cost effective if we get a box from somewhere that doesnt have cigar tax. We have 26%

Is there anywhere you can find these already, or do I have to actually wait till March?