• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the Tatuaje Cojonu 2009 going to be?

I just finished smoking this bad boy now. I would say it measured 50 by 6.5. It's a long Belicoso. It has a light weight to it. The Cojonu 2009 had a raisin pre light tast with a bit of spice, very aromatic and a perfect draw. Initially after lighting I tasted spice but not too much. The retro hale was very smooth and remained so throughout. Very Tat like taste. The wrapper on these cigars are very dark. I was impressed by the smoothness of the cigar given it's strength. It had a nice dark chocolate taste with some sweetness. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this smoke and nubbed it. I was able to retro hale the smoke throughout unlike most Tats. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures because my camera ran out of battery.

You don't think it is too young just yet? I am thinking that it would need at least 6 months. I will know when I try it.

Ed

It's young alright but tasty none the less. This may be the reason it was so smooth. I dry boxed it a couple days so it was ready to go. It never went out, burned evenly and produced a ton of smoke. It had a light ash on the outside and dark grey ash on the inside. I'm ready for another.

Conveniently you're right near the factory!