• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is the Tatuaje Cojonu 2009 going to be?

Looks like I'm going to have to go over to El Rey de los Habanos today and score one to try out.

Do they have them yet?

Probably not for sale yet. Since they roll them there and I know them maybe they will let buy one of the freshly rolled ones.

Feel free to make one a hitchhiker. :whistling:

Hey bro be easy with me! :sign:

My bad! I know how much pressure you're feeling. ;)

Score! :love:

IMG00146.jpg

That Robbie, huh? He could just go around the corner and see his very own Tat get rolled up right in front of him. AND....smoke it any day because everyday is smoking weather down there. Life is good, isn't it? ;)

I'd be interested in a GB as well :whistling:

That Robbie, huh? He could just go around the corner and see his very own Tat get rolled up right in front of him. AND....smoke it any day because everyday is smoking weather down there. Life is good, isn't it? ;)

Nice to live down here in Miami huh? If only the Mets played here a couple times a year. Oh that's right they do!

Robbie's sure living the tough life!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Nice to live down here in Miami huh? If only the Mets played here a couple times a year. Oh that's right they do!

Are you going to make it up here during the season at all? If so maybe a few of us could get together and check out a game at Citi Field.

I will definitely be heading to see a series at CitiField this year. Probably at the end of the year when things get intense. I will be in the NY area for some Phish shows June 4th till the 7th. I'm still looking for tickets but I know I will find some.

I will definitely be heading to see a series at CitiField this year. Probably at the end of the year when things get intense. I will be in the NY area for some Phish shows June 4th till the 7th. I'm still looking for tickets but I know I will find some.

Let me know when you're in town. We'll try to organize a herf.

I received 4 of them at the SeriousCigars event. Smoked one of them with Pete Johnson & Don Pepin while they smoked one. Its a big cigar maybe 6.25"-6.5" long 52 ring gauge with a belicoso looking end on it.

They are pretty tasty smokes. Pete thought they would become excellent with 3 months of cedar on them as these were freshly rolled ones that Pepin had brought with him on the plane ride.

BINGO! just longer than the 06' , beli. found the 06' to be much smoother than the 03.

I received 4 of them at the SeriousCigars event. Smoked one of them with Pete Johnson & Don Pepin while they smoked one. Its a big cigar maybe 6.25"-6.5" long 52 ring gauge with a belicoso looking end on it.

They are pretty tasty smokes. Pete thought they would become excellent with 3 months of cedar on them as these were freshly rolled ones that Pepin had brought with him on the plane ride.

BINGO! just longer than the 06' , beli. found the 06' to be much smoother than the 03.

I like the '06 much better than the '03

I like the marbled head of the '09....kinda looks like a p109

I just finished smoking this bad boy now. I would say it measured 50 by 6.5. It's a long Belicoso. It has a light weight to it. The Cojonu 2009 had a raisin pre light tast with a bit of spice, very aromatic and a perfect draw. Initially after lighting I tasted spice but not too much. The retro hale was very smooth and remained so throughout. Very Tat like taste. The wrapper on these cigars are very dark. I was impressed by the smoothness of the cigar given it's strength. It had a nice dark chocolate taste with some sweetness. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this smoke and nubbed it. I was able to retro hale the smoke throughout unlike most Tats. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures because my camera ran out of battery.

I just finished smoking this bad boy now. I would say it measured 50 by 6.5. It's a long Belicoso. It has a light weight to it. The Cojonu 2009 had a raisin pre light tast with a bit of spice, very aromatic and a perfect draw. Initially after lighting I tasted spice but not too much. The retro hale was very smooth and remained so throughout. Very Tat like taste. The wrapper on these cigars are very dark. I was impressed by the smoothness of the cigar given it's strength. It had a nice dark chocolate taste with some sweetness. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this smoke and nubbed it. I was able to retro hale the smoke throughout unlike most Tats. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures because my camera ran out of battery.

You don't think it is too young just yet? I am thinking that it would need at least 6 months. I will know when I try it.

Ed

You don't think it is too young just yet? I am thinking that it would need at least 6 months. I will know when I try it.

Ed

It's young alright but tasty none the less. This may be the reason it was so smooth. I dry boxed it a couple days so it was ready to go. It never went out, burned evenly and produced a ton of smoke. It had a light ash on the outside and dark grey ash on the inside. I'm ready for another.