• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your Christmas Cigar?

Just cracked open a fresh box of Lost City PL's. And I have a couple 26 #6 Maddies waiting on the sideslines ready to go.

Art

**edit for spell

Usually I only smoke one a week but this Christmas weekend I am going to be splurging. Rocky Patel Sungrown (see review), Camacho Triple Maduro (see review), and a Padilla Miami after our Prime Rib dinner!

None today, but had a bunch yesterday. Three in the afternoon at a party, and three at night after the kids went to bed:

Opus Lost City
Tat Red Tubos
Opus Love Affair
Tat Boris
Anejo #50
Opus xXx

I wad planning on having a Tat black tubos that I purchased yesterday, but it's a torrential downpour. Unfourtnately I can not smoke inside any of the places I'm visting today.

I am going to smoke two-

Opus Perfexcion #2 Maduro
2007 Tatuaje Black from the first bundles (thank you ~ you know who you are)

Jim

None today, but had a bunch yesterday. Three in the afternoon at a party, and three at night after the kids went to bed:

Opus Lost City
Tat Red Tubos
Opus Love Affair
Tat Boris
Anejo #50
Opus xXx

What a lineup! Also as a side note, I think if I smoked six sticks in a day I would probably be unable to make it up the stairs to bed :sign:

Old Anejo 46 and Tat Noella Reserva so far today. Some seriously bad weather here, rain is coming down sideways! :0

Breakfast = LFD Cammy :) Lunch = WOAM :) Supper = 01 Ashton VSG ER Torpedo :0 :0

A Partagas Lusitania that I bought in a sampler here. 7.6x49 of wonderfulness. I have to get more of these for summer.

Ho Ho Ho

The 858 Rosado was a good morning smoke. I think these will improve with age but I enjoyed it today.

I lit an Enchantment that was bad. Put it out and lit a Cruzado Domenicos - much better! :p

My son and his wife just ledt and I have an hour before roast beef dinner to enjoy a Party Short.

Later, I may fire up a Petite Edmundo.

Too bad about the Enchantment but other than that a great day so far.

Merry Christmas,

Steve

Since I have been sidelined for a few days with the circulating stomach flu, which I highly recommend if you can catch it, I haven't smoked a thing.
Tomorrow, if well enough, I will smoke a Cohiba Esplendido.

For Christmas Eve I had a La Riqueza #1 and a JDN Antano Gran Reserva
Christmas Day Johnny O Robusto and AF Shark with some age.

Brian

Smoked a Tat Havana VI Hermoso and a CAO Brazilia Go! with my dad today. Enjoyed them both. Merry Christmas everyone!

Had a Johnny O pigtail shaggy in a chocolate wrapper, with my morning coffee. Smoked a Cuban Hoyo Double Corona earlier while I was waiting on food in the oven. Smoking a Padron 1926 No.9 in a natural wrapper, as I type. Only plan was to smoke a one of the Cubans I was recently gifted, and smoke my best.

Smoked something this morning, but for the life of me can't remember what it was. This afternoon had a RC184, and this evening a Siglo VI.

Ended up having a Casa corona gorda from one of my santas. This was actually the first time I can ever remember getting in a cigar on Christmas day actually...