• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your favorite cigar lighter?

Not sure if it is suitable for cigars, it can be a bit difficult. The only lighter I have now is a plasma cigarette lighter. Unlike a butane lighter, it relies on battery power and has not stopped working for a month. Double arc lighters have more firepower than single arc lighters. I prefer double arc lighters.

Not sure if it is suitable for cigars, it can be a bit difficult. The only lighter I have now is a plasma cigarette lighter. Unlike a butane lighter, it relies on battery power and has not stopped working for a month. Double arc lighters have more firepower than single arc lighters. I prefer double arc lighters.
I would imagine that would be extremely difficult and inefficient for a cigar

After waxing enthusiastically about my Blazer, it finally died. A moment of silence for my very first Blazer PB207 torch. Bought this...two decades ago...?? Was my primary and only lighter for the last dozen years. It got seriously plugged, a tiny flicker was all I could get out of it. Well, there are instructions on how to disassemble it and clean it out on YouTube. Figured I had nothing to lose, so in I went. Got the gas tube out, and then got the little filter disks / spacers out. And, when I say little, I'm not kidding. As in, too small to pick up with tweezers. I mean smaller than the head of a pin. Well, I got them cleaned up and spent half an hour trying to get them back into the little tube. Problem is getting them in flat, not edgewise. After a certain amount of time, during which my wife and dogs hid across the room from the ranting and raving that was going on....I gave it a proper burial....in the trash can.

I agree with Gary and Nathan; I threw caution to the wind and bought these triple flame jobs off Amazon. I have definitely come to the conclusion that the best torch is one that's cheap enough to toss when it becomes problematic. If I get more than a few years out of one, it's all good. Looks like the group has decent things to say about them, so we shall see. Got a decent deal on three with a little can of butane so I pulled the trigger..... The little single flame Eagle torches are good, very good actually. Just wanted a little more flame.....

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Vertigo lighters! Easy adjustment and the "patented" big ass tank!

Wow, crazy. My story is much the same as BBS's. My Blazer has gone out as well. I've shipped it in for service once before years ago but am not in a rush to repeat that. I'm thinking of getting some of those cheapy torches and just tossing them when they act up.

Wow, crazy. My story is much the same as BBS's. My Blazer has gone out as well. I've shipped it in for service once before years ago but am not in a rush to repeat that. I'm thinking of getting some of those cheapy torches and just tossing them when they act up.
Used one of the three flame torches last night. Worked perfect, really nice, broad flame. Like I said, the single flame Eagle torches are good, but these are my current fave. Three lighters and a can of fuel for about $22, shipped...pretty solid. Easy to recommend.