• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

New2cigars

My G.F. recently went on vacation and brought me back a Padron 1964 anniversary; I liked it so much that I went out and bought myself two to stick in my humidor. At first I was not that impressed with it especially at the pre-light draw. That soon changed as the flavors started to hit my tongue, for me it had a smooth coco taste that I really enjoyed to the end. It’s been about a week since I smoked this bad boy and my mouth is still watering over the taste. So my question to you guys is what is the last cigar you really enjoyed smoking and why?

To paraphrase, the one I just smoked. :rolleyes:

Which was Trini Reyes, which is a fav, but ...

that's beside the point? ???

AVO 80th last evening

LFD Cameroon lancero Wed. evening

Liga Privada #9 Tue. evening

Generally, the last one I smoked.

Ken

Every RASCC that I pull out of the cooler :) It's wonderful to have such a cheap fav smoke!

Two days ago I had a Rocky Patel 15th anniversary and absolutly loved it. Best cigar I have ever had.

Thats quiet the sigtag you have there guy

Just a little bit on the WAY TOO BIG side if you ask me.

Smoking a Illusione 88 Candela that I really like.

I had an 05' CoRo the other day and it really hit the spot.

La Verite 2008

It was a great gift but I would drop $20 on it again.

La Riqueza No. 4 that I found in the bottom of my humi.
So glad that I re-discovered these. Now one of my go to smokes.

Chemyst :cool:

The one I had last night.
Maria Mancini Robusto Larga H2000, caramel and white pepper all the way. A true powerhouse .

I have changed my mind on that question. Now I would say, Oliva V Double Toro " heaven in a stick "

08 Boli Beli. Good Stuff...

Last Weekend I had a La Aurora Preferido Maduro thats been sleeping since 2006. A little pricey at $18 a stick but none the less a Great Smoke.

I enjoy all my smokes, but I've really been digging the Anarchy's lately.......

Opus Lost City Robusto. Normally I don't wet myself over Opus's but this one was better than any other I've had.

Bolivars never do me wrong :laugh:

On the NC side, the Padron Londres Maduro are the most consistently good cigar I've had.