• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

I would have to say, Vegas 5 Gold Maduro, nice and smooth.

Drew Estate / RP Java maduro. Not bad, but a bit too much. I think I'd like it better in a shorter vitola... maybe 5.5".

*EDIT* Dammit... thought this was the "Today's Smoke" thread for some reason. Oh well.

Currently smoking an Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva in my man cave. Great draw nice flavor and just an all around good smoke. new to the forum actually my first post so hello guys and talk to you all soon.

Had my first Undercrown tonight, and I must say... I liked it. Thanks be to JHolmes.

Had this durning along ride to the mountains for a service call on Thursday and it was very surprising. I expected it to be very powerful but it was nice and smooth with just enough spice all the way thru. I burnt my fingers on the nub!

gallery_13257_1492_654869.jpg

Smoked an '07 VR Famosos the other night that was bordering on sublime...

I really enjoyed a Four Kicks Corona Gorda this past Saturday. I usually smoke a couple of cigars a day, but that's the last one I smoked that really sticks out in my mind (other than the most recent cigar I had a couple of hours ago, which was a 2011 Oliva V Maduro and still good)