• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your top 5 and "The One" (For Special Occasion)

Trini Reyes
Cubao #4 Maduro
PSP2 + 5yrs
Monte Petite Edmundo
Trini Coloniales

Cruzado Domenicos in another few years will be interesting, too.

Some that come to mind:
Cohiba Robusto
Boli Gold Medal
Sancho Panza Beli
RASS
Monte Especiales

Special Occasion:
OR Boli Gold Medal

My 5:
Bolivar Petit Corona
Partagas Lusitania
H. Upmann Mag 50
Montecristo No.1
Tatuaje Especiales

Special ONE:
Padron 80th Maduro...sold the few I had when I "quit" awhile back. Gotta find some more to have on hand now!

H. Upmann Churchill
Juan Lopez #1
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
Padron 45
Padron 80

For something really special: Cohiba Esplendido

-Tatuaje Noella
-Tatuaje Red Tubo or the Holts Vericru (sp?) blend
-Padron '64 torpedo
-Olivia Series V
-LFD Cameroon Cabinet #5
My Special Occasion smoke would be either an Opus Lost City or Forbiden x

Top 5:
Illusion Epernay
Padron 2000
Opus X petite lancero
La Aroma de Cuba EE
Partagas Churchill de'Luxe

Special Occasion:
I don't have one. It depends on what goodie I have on hand and that catches my attention that day.

thank you all for responding.. I added a bunch to my list to try. I had My Father Toro LB Oscuro on Sat, wow! It was unbelivable. And last night tried AF 858 Natural and it was not bad, not bad at all, woody, a bit sweet. Took a few puffs of my friends Maduro 858, and it was bitter, nat is much better. Will buy some Liga Privada to try this week, some Punch Champion and Magnum and Punch Grand Puro, with some Oliva O Toro, and maybe Torano Virtuoso Toro

Any Hemingway natural
CoRo
Monte 2
RyJ Short Churchill
Mag 46

Special: Could be any of the above or something Random I've been saving to try (1st Shark, etc). However, In all honesty I consider ANY day I can have a morning smoke with a cup of coffee on my back porch VERY special, and then I like to go with a SCdlH Principe or Monte 4.

Padron 1964
Cohiba Siglo II
H. Upmann Mag 46 (well aged)
Punch RS #11 (well aged)
Don Pepin Blue Label, Lancero

Davidoff 100th Anniversary, Robusto

Keeping in mind that I'm still quite new to this hobby (approx. 8 months), this is my list...

(in no particular order)
Brickhouse
La Aroma de Cuba (DPG blend)
Perdomo Patriarch maduro
Original My Father
PAM 1926

And to date, my special ocassion would be a PAM 64. I have yet to try a 80 years, or a Family Reserve. Either one of those could end up as the "one".