• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Makes You Want to Smoke?

cuppajack

Watching an episode of Deadwood always makes me want to smoke. Cy Tolliver seems to always have a smoldering stogie.
One of those Cuban pressed ham sandwiches.
Going to the race-track.
Sitting down for a game of cards. My luck is always better when I'm smoking.
Reading Hemingway.
Listening to Miles Smiles, Blue Train, or My Favorite Things
Burroughs, Bourdain, H.S. Thompson, Guevara, Churchill.
Reading CP (of course,) which I often do at work, where I can't escape for a smoke (of course.)
The open sea
Mortons
Austin Nichols, Jim Beam, Booker Noe
Cadillacs, Lincolns and a greasy road-side diner burger.
The Strip
A Strip Club
Smoking a tiny cigarello from a tin makes me want a REAL cigar.
A tweed coat and a gin martini
That funny part of Sunday afternoon when times seems to slow down.

What makes YOU want to smoke?

Probably all of the above but most of all, I just find it incredibly relaxing to sit back in a comfortable chair (especially on my porch when it's warm enough) and enjoy a good smoke while either reading or just having deep introspective thought. However, this evening it will be while watching a movie (Invincible). :thumbs:

After a good meal,at the gun range,sometimes while cruising on the Fatboy,outdoor concerts and once in awhile when I'm at the playground with the kids(usually have to sneak it,no smoking on school playgrounds)

The smell of things cooking on the grill and any temperature between 60 and 80 get me thinking about smoking a good cigar. Reading the reviews section also "puts me in the mood."

I like to smoke when I sit and relax with a good friend and just have a nice conversation.

Being around people I really don't like, want to annoy, irritate, bother, kill, beat down, and maybe rob (i.e. the workplace).

Whenever I am surrounded by good friends.
When I am grilling all afternoon in the back yard.
When I am done with a hard week and just want to relax.
Whenever I see it on TV. I know it is terrible to be influenced so easily, but I am.
My favorite time to smoke is at the park (I live next to seven of them, all Hopewell and Adena mounds) with the dog and the fam having a picnic and enjoying a beautiful summer day.

Good question.

Time...

Anytime I don't have to be someplace, do something or figure something out, I have a cigar in my mouth.

• Warm nights on the back deck.
  • When taking the dog for a walk...a long walk.
  • During celebrations.
  • Playing cards
  • When Golfing
  • While on Vacation
  • When the mood feels right

Good friends or just when I need to relax for awhile by myself.

My ex

Oh that was cigs, sorry. A cigar always makes me think of past good times.

The end of a long day. I have a modest little man-cave set up in my garage, and I enjoy classic movies on a small DVD player. Makes me want a cigar and nice port.

After a good meal, when you finish and sit back from the table, that's when I want one.

Also, when driving through rush-hour traffic, to calm me down, keep my mind off the idiots.

Friday Night Fights or any good Boxing

Yankees

Being on the boat (at the dock or on the seas)

Crusing on the Highway with the Sunroof open

Walking the hound in Central Park