• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Pearl Jam Twenty (Deluxe Limited Edition)
713oWa8JaTL._SY606_.jpg

Here's what I know about it.https://www.analogplanet.com/ It's not cheap and it's five albums. Scroll down. It was the third article today. From what I understand the CD isn't bad either.:rolleyes:

Doc
Well I did get the CD set and Neil did a very good job on the remasters. I was doing an A-B test with my original copy of Buffalo Springfield and the mix is far superior. Also, the mono versions sound even better.

Well I did get the CD set and Neil did a very good job on the remasters. I was doing an A-B test with my original copy of Buffalo Springfield and the mix is far superior. Also, the mono versions sound even better.
As soon as it cools off a bit, I'll clean the albums. Can't wait to hear them now. I understand there's much more bass than the originals, more like the masters.

Doc

I've had the (Mark) Tremonti catalog on shuffle in the car whilst driving for the past few days. It's great music for the traffic here.

Took me a while to find this but I thought I had the bootleg of this performance. Just 5 songs and snippets of 2 others. The guy did a pretty good job of cleaning it up, the video here sounds better than the record I have.