• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Some shit they have playing at my B&M, but unless you like cowboy stuff, Dallas sucks for decent music over the airways, except WRR which is classical. No decent lite jazz or big band.

Some shit they have playing at my B&M, but unless you like cowboy stuff, Dallas sucks for decent music over the airways, except WRR which is classical. No decent lite jazz or big band.
Everything is moving to satellite radio

Seal live singing Hey Joe with David Gilmore on guitar from 1991. Sorry no Youtube clip of this one although there is one of him singing Hey Joe.

I'll be damned, there is a clip out there

Last edited:
Checkin out a few of the early release tracks from Muse’s album coming out soon while I work on my blind cigar review. 490BFB38-7B72-49F2-AB71-440C27113515.pngOne of the last true rock bands that still gets played on the radio.

Went down the Muse rabbit hole and started listening to Matt Bellamy’s solo stuff and some of their EP’s

BTW anyone who has Apple Music and wants a wireless option to listen to their tunes needs some AirPods Pro’s or I wish I had some AirPods max. All other wireless options suck. Bluetooth sucks but their proprietary Bluetooth they use is WAY better. Still prefer a record with my grado wired but I’m kinda new to the audiophile arena

I am currently trapped by really bad hold music. My preference though is for classical or irish/Celtic. 😀