• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

I am still listening to a decent amount of Whitechapel, Thy Art is Murder, and the Black Dahlia Murder. Death metal, when played well, in all of its forms is great stuff. For some reason I am stuck on these three bands.

Buddy Guy is going to be in town Sept. 24th. In the process of getting tickets. Have to see the last man standing.

Doc
Saw him in DC with the Foo Fighters last year at RFK. He really only played what seems like half his set because of Quinn Sullivan having such a prominent role. I mean the kid can play but I wasn't paying to see him. Thank God I made some shows 30 years ago so I know what it once was like.

Hate to admit it but currently listening some of my favorite Pink songs, where she sounds angry. haha

Hate to admit it but currently listening some of my favorite Pink songs, where she sounds angry. haha
It took me a few years to "listen" to Pink. Had heard of her, but had no clue. Saw her on TV one day and thought, "dang, she can sing!". Now, I make some effort to listen to her.

Listened to a lot of The Cure last night. Not my regular cup of tea, but I like some of their stuff. They are my wife's favorite band and we are going to see them on Saturday. She's got a hot little black corset/pseudo-goth thing to wear, so I'm not complaining. I am NOT wearing eyeliner or black lipstick, though. Sorry, babe...

My wife's favorite band too. If she knew maybe I could get her to wear her red corset.

Robert Smith is ahhh....unique. But there is no doubt that Disintegration is a classic of the genre

Listened to a lot of The Cure last night. Not my regular cup of tea, but I like some of their stuff. They are my wife's favorite band and we are going to see them on Saturday. She's got a hot little black corset/pseudo-goth thing to wear, so I'm not complaining. I am NOT wearing eyeliner or black lipstick, though. Sorry, babe...

Do not bum a smoke off of him! A buddy of mine did, way way back, and lost 3 days he can't account for....

Psychedelic Furs - All Of This And Nothing

R-1571158-1229270284.jpeg.jpg

Van Morrison: It's to Late to Stop Now.
Two album set recorded live in Los Angeles and London, 1973. Pretty good recording considering it's a live album from the '70s
Doc

Last edited:
R-1571158-1229270284.jpeg.jpg

Van Morrison: It's to Late to Stop Now.
Two album set recorded live in Los Angeles and London, 1973. Pretty good recording considering it's a live album from the '70s
Doc
That the new remaster?

My wife's favorite band too. If she knew maybe I could get her to wear her red corset.
I don't think it's sold out yet. We may stay downtown again -- not sure yet. Are you working?

If anyone digs Irish/Pseudo-Celt Punk like Flogging Molly and DKM, give a band called The Rumjacks a listen. I played their first album, "Gangs of New Holland" all the way through again today. I can listen to that album start to finish any time. Their most recent is good, too, and they have a new one coming out next month.

Yes it is.

Doc
You know that He came out with VOl II, III, IV and a DVD set of the shows the original was taken from last month along with a new remaster that updates the 2008 remaster. Or am I preaching to the choir here?

You know that He came out with VOl II, III, IV and a DVD set of the shows the original was taken from last month along with a new remaster that updates the 2008 remaster. Or am I preaching to the choir here?
Can I get an amen?

Doc

I'm an analogue kind of guy.;) Only buy CDs when I have to and never buy downloads. I do have a DAC that I use to stream music from Tidal and play my CDs. I guess I just can't live without a hard copy. Besides, you never really own anything when you buy a download; except perhaps permission to play the music.

Doc

I'm an analogue kind of guy.;) Only buy CDs when I have to and never buy downloads. I do have a DAC that I use to stream music from Tidal and play my CDs. I guess I just can't live without a hard copy. Besides, you never really own anything when you buy a download; except perhaps permission to play the music.

Doc

I'm the same way, although I buy CDs....haven't gotten into vinyl yet. I do feel the same way about books, I don't understand how people can read a book on a Kindle, for example.