• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Started with Elle King about 5:30 this morning, now Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American and next is Black Swans and Wormhole Wizards unless I change my mind.

Bouquet of piano Music. A Philips disc of classical piano favorites. Has the best interpretation of Chopin's Waltz in A Minor I've ever heard.

Listened to about 8 Ten Years After songs followed by some John Adams Harmonielehre. A little schizo in choices.

colvin-and-earle-album.jpg

Finally got some new speakers after 20 yrs. I've lived with my Vandersteen 2Ci's for quite awhile, but I like my new Sonus Faber Venere 2.5's quite a bit. Just reached the 100 hr. mark.; should be broken in. I couldn't imagine them sounding any better. Might add a sub-woofer or two in the near future.

Doc

Last edited:
Dang, those are sweet speakers. Musical, midrange magic, sweet highs. You're a smart buyer.
I don't know about smart, but I've been buying high-end equipment since the early '70s. I must have picked up something along the way.

Doc

Some Bad Religion for wake up music, Kenny Wayne Sheppard now and Imagine Dragons next. After that - who knows.

Howlin Wolf - Blues from Hell.

eta: This is an excellent 3 disc set that is $11.99 on Amazon. Decent fidelity, a lot of favorites, and especially great for folks starting to explore Blues.

Last edited:
Was listening to Keef Hartley but couldn't take it more than one song as I haven't smoked anything besides a cigar today, now Blodwyn Pig a little better.

Most things I listen to are streaming. I typically listen to a random mix of Ska or Country using Rhapsody. Yesterday I listented to Kawaiiradio from Japan and today Panamericana from Peru. Sometimes in the the car I listen to the local Zurisee.

Alabama_3_-_Hits_and_Exit_Wounds.png

An English band, known as A3 here in the States, is the band responsible for the Soprano's theme song, Woke up this Morning.

Doc