• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Reaching into the Wayback machine for Dylan (1973). The only album he ever did that has not been reissued on a CD in the US. In the EU it was called A Fool Such As I and has had one CD release. It can be found in the 47 CD The Complete Album Collection Vol. One if you really got to have it or you can just believe me that it isn't worth it.

Bob-Dylan-Dylan-335142.jpg

Reaching into the Wayback machine for Dylan (1973). The only album he ever did that has not been reissued on a CD in the US. In the EU it was called A Fool Such As I and has had one CD release. It can be found in the 47 CD The Complete Album Collection Vol. One if you really got to have it or you can just believe me that it isn't worth it.

Bob-Dylan-Dylan-335142.jpg
There's no such thing as a bad Dylan album. Some are just better than others.

Doc

All are better than this one.
Self-Portrait was supposed to be his worse one. I believe the critic, whose name escapes me, wrote, "What's this Shit". Now I'm told it's one of his best. So good in fact there's a Self-Portrait II. You never know about Dylan albums.:rolleyes::p

Doc

Self-Portrait was supposed to be his worse one. I believe the critic, whose name escapes me, wrote, "What's this Shit". Now I'm told it's one of his best. So good in fact there's a Self-Portrait II. You never know about Dylan albums.:rolleyes::p

Doc
I've been waiting over 40 years for this one to improve to no avail.

You are talking about Greil Marcus' review in Rolling Stone. However, Another Self Portrait isn't a different album but the same one without the overdubs which is far better than the original version IMO.

OOPs, you said Self Portrait II not Another Self Portrait. Belay what I said then.

King Crimson - Brescia, Italy 1974
Yes - Fragile (Blu-ray Audio)

It is not often you see a large older white woman shred on a blues slide. I friend just sent me a sampler with her on it and I've ordered 2 albums today. Joanna Conner brings it!

Last edited:
The single most important woman in Rock 'n Roll before there was Rock 'n Roll. She gave Little Richard his first paying gig joining her on stage in 1947. Cited by Johnny Cash and Issac Hayes and their favorite singer she influenced Little Richard, Johnny Cash, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley and Jerry Lee Lewis and you probably never heard of her.
You gotta know where you've been before you know where your goin'.

Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
srtharpe.jpg

I gotta say, I've never heard of her and for some reason, I feel a little ashamed :) I've got her on a playlist now, thanks Ray!