• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

R-11275429-1513231478-8716.jpeg.jpg
Can your system produce the low pedal note in the second half of the first movement? Mine won't. It's very extreme.

Doc

Absolutely. The analogue system has a Parasound GMAS which has a response to about 7hz and is rated +/- 3db at 15HZ. The digital side drops the GMAS in favor of the dual 18" infinite baffle sub with 2KW that is digitally eq'd to be flat to 10HZ. However, theory is not exactly the same as practice since the room isn't as good as the equipment in it but I can certainly go low.

Absolutely. The analogue system has a Parasound GMAS which has a response to about 7hz and is rated +/- 3db at 15HZ. The digital side drops the GMAS in favor of the dual 18" infinite baffle sub with 2KW that is digitally eq'd to be flat to 10HZ. However, theory is not exactly the same as practice since the room isn't as good as the equipment in it but I can certainly go low.

I didn't understand a word of that, lol
I would love to experience a system like that live one day.

Lennon Claypool Delirium - Sean sounds a lot like his father, so he and Les are basically like Beatles meets Primus with Les’s distinctive thumping bass style. My 15 YO daughter and I are going to see them on The 17th of this month at the Anthem in Washington DC.

Lennon Claypool Delirium - Sean sounds a lot like his father, so he and Les are basically like Beatles meets Primus with Les’s distinctive thumping bass style. My 15 YO daughter and I are going to see them on The 17th of this month at the Anthem in Washington DC.

I'd advise not going to the Anthem that night or you'll be sorely disappointed.

They are playing the 9:30 club on the 17th.:rolleyes:

PS - the lot on 2200 8th St NW is only $10 if you book in advance. I usually take the Metro in unless the show goes past midnight then you have to drive..

Last edited:
I'd advise not going to the Anthem that night or you'll be sorely disappointed.

They are playing the 9:30 club on the 17th.:rolleyes:

PS - the lot on 2200 8th St NW is only $10 if you book in advance. I usually take the Metro in unless the show goes past midnight then you have to drive..
image.jpg
I stand corrected. Never even paid attention after my daughter told me The Anthem. Just assumed she knew what she was talking about. She told me the same place we saw another concert recently, and I just googled them for Washington DC, hit click x2.

View attachment 25839
I stand corrected. Never even paid attention after my daughter told me The Anthem. Just assumed she knew what she was talking about. She told me the same place we saw another concert recently, and I just googled them for Washington DC, hit click x2.
Glad I pointed it out then or else you may REALLY have been disappointed.

To translate: He can shake the house and rattle the windows.

Doc
Fixed it for ya - To translate: He can shake the house and break the windows
(which I've done twice now.)

Well, like most times one video leads to something else and this caught my eye. I've never seen a bow abused so much.

I am getting into Joe Bonamassa

I am getting into Joe Bonamassa
Saw him concerts a couple of times, great shows. I posted on here his video , "STOP". Check it out. his father has a Music shop in Utica NY...