• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Drove to Vt yesterday and listened to the Allaman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East. Man, did that bring back memories!

Drove to Vt yesterday and listened to the Allaman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East. Man, did that bring back memories!
I remember when that came out in CD4 Quad. It was the best sounding live album I owned. I still have it but no way to decode it. The DTS CD version is not as good with weird instrument placement. However, the Blu-ray version is even better.

There is also another Allman Brothers Fillmore set available if you haven't seen it. This time from Feb 1970
The-Allman-Brothers-Band-Fillmore-East-February.jpg

Out of the vault. 7" Italian Promo (in Italian) recorded in 1969 and released in early 1970

While set to the tune of "Space Oddity" the lyrics are completely different with this being a story about a couple who meet on a mountain. "Ragazzo solo, ragazza sola" means "Lonely Boy, Lonely Girl".

R-3757864-1343175508-2942.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
So my 4yr old is loving Twisted Sister as of late. Specially We’re Not Gonna Take It. Kinda makes me wonder what the teenage years will look like.
That's funny. It's the only song of theirs I know and it always brings me back to my childhood. Seeing Dee Snyder and all his hair dressed in shoulder pads and makeup, that image burned in my brain as a young boy.

Lennon Claypool Delirium was pretty awesome at the 9:30 Club last night. Wish I took earplugs. They were really loud and my ears are ringing. Can tell I’m not hearing so well this morning. 72599602-EC0D-44A9-B4B7-55751BB7E83E.jpeg76D54388-45DD-424E-803E-1275D44A32E3.jpeg

Don't ask me why. It's a cliché piece, but I must say I was moved.

Doc