• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What NOT to have with a cigar

mhn said:
Four Aces said:
For the evening, a potato vodka martini.
what's that??
Vodka used to be made from potatos for the most part, and was considered a peasants' spirit. Then later they switched to grains, like wheat and rye. Some are even made of grapes today. Like Skyy and Ciroc. But true vodka is made from potatos, like Lukswoska. Most potato vodkas come out of Poland these days. Poland never really changed over to the sissy stuff.

Regards,

FA

There are two distilleries in Rigby, ID that make some great Potato Vodka. Blue Ice is one of them. The other brand slips my mind.

Never eat anything with vinegar before smoking a cigar......they all taste like ****!

I tossed 3 cigars one night, thinking they were all rockets! Come to find out, it was the vinegar!

LOL

I had the same thing happen Leebo, I even notice it with potato salad and forget eating coleslaw.

lucasbuck said:
There are two distilleries in Rigby, ID that make some great Potato Vodka. Blue Ice is one of them. The other brand slips my mind.
Cool! I'd like to start building a list of domestic potato vodkas and start trying 'em out.

Now that I have shown my ignornace of celebrities around here, that is Anne Archer smoking the cigar in your sig attachment, correct?

Nice call! It is the lovely and talented Anne Archer enjoying a fine cigar. :)

I'll post the name of the other brand tomorrow if I remember to look in my liquor cabinet tonight. They are two of the best Vodkas I've had.

i hear you're not supposed to have blood with a cigar.

it supposedly diminishes the taste of the blood.
you'll lose some of that delicious metallic taste.

AVB said:
...forget eating coleslaw.
Here is the South, that can be a serious over-generalization. That's like just saying don't drink wine with chicken.

We have as many kinds of slaw here as we have Bar-B-Q (the correct spelling BTW :) )

Some is tart, some sweet, some sour, etc. They all have different secret ingredients. A favorite secret is "Cheerwine." - NC and SC only delicacy.

I vote for no OJ.

Cheers,
Dixie

lucasbuck said:
Nice call! It is the lovely and talented Anne Archer enjoying a fine cigar. :)

I'll post the name of the other brand tomorrow if I remember to look in my liquor cabinet tonight. They are two of the best Vodkas I've had.

Yup, that Anne Archer sure is classy. Though trashy types can be fun too. :D

That's great on the vodka. Wife and I will be out on the town tomorrow night and we will see if we can get that in our drinks when we stop in at her favorite cigar bar :)

At the risk of being "uninformed" again, like with "Matt R" re "Gary the Retard", Howard Stern, etc., is that AVATAR a pic of you or of some celebrity?

And how do you do that blinking light thing?

Regards,

4A

gifs can be animated (and looped)...

and therefore, you can make one frame have a little sparkle, and lots of frames taht are just the same.

Four Aces said:
lucasbuck said:
Nice call!  It is the lovely and talented Anne Archer enjoying a fine cigar.  :)

I'll post the name of the other brand tomorrow if I remember to look in my liquor cabinet tonight.  They are two of the best Vodkas I've had.

Yup, that Anne Archer sure is classy. Though trashy types can be fun too. :D

That's great on the vodka. Wife and I will be out on the town tomorrow night and we will see if we can get that in our drinks when we stop in at her favorite cigar bar :)

At the risk of being "uninformed" again, like with "Matt R" re "Gary the Retard", Howard Stern, etc., is that AVATAR a pic of you or of some celebrity?

And how do you do that blinking light thing?

Regards,

4A
I think his avatar is Gary Cole, playing Lucas Buck in American Gothic. Right?

I think.

thejollyco said:
i hear you're not supposed to have blood with a cigar.

it supposedly diminishes the taste of the blood.
you'll lose some of that delicious metallic taste.
This is rather disappointing to hear. Kinda takes the fun out of Halloween.