• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What NOT to have with a cigar

thread jack #2.

coors light.

we have this thing called "case day". first sat. in feb.
night before: party drink have fun
sat: wake up, hungover ~12-1pm, before midnight must drink a case of beer.

suitemate and I did it last year. he threw up at 11:56 pm (lightweight), i did not.
much fun, but don't like coors now.

:thumbs:

anyway, like the taste of diet coke, but i usu. just have water or rum w/ mine.

third thread jack

i've never tried beer with cigars. but most domestic beer i feel, don't taste very good.

it'd be cool if someone drank energy drinks with their cigars. booya.... caffiene and nicotine kick.

i wonder if you smoke weed and then cigars, if it would ruin the taste of the cigar much?
or would you just be too high to care?

thejollyco said:
third thread jack

i've never tried beer with cigars. but most domestic beer i feel, don't taste very good.

it'd be cool if someone drank energy drinks with their cigars. booya.... caffiene and nicotine kick.

i wonder if you smoke weed and then cigars, if it would ruin the taste of the cigar much?
1.Red Bull and vodka maybe ...
or just RB in a can.

hmmm, will try over break at let you know.

2.dude those are Jamaican Cigars! :sign:

another thread jack

best energy drink: VENOM

works a crap load better than the rest.
trust me, i've tried like all of em.

Toaster said:
AVB said:
Water is most likely the best because it doesn't mask anything. Anytime you add flavors it will enhance or reduce some flavor somewhere.
I thought you said NOTHING CLEAR? :p ???
No thin,lite,clear beer :D

water is the best but once, I smoked a JR Ultimate Sungrown with a Sam Adams cream stout.

they went together so well it was like you weren't sure if you were smoking a beer and drinking a cigar or the other way around.

probably the most sublime cigar experience ever.

i can't think of anything offhand that i wouldn't mix with a cigar...wait strenuous exercise. i would not want tp work out and smoke at the same time.

I also usually enjoy water with cigars but I've had fun experimenting with other libations as well. For instance a nice strong cup of coffee goes great with a Mayorga Maduro or a PAM :)

Shuji said:
PuroBrat said:
I drink water mostly with my Gars, as for coffee tho, why in the hell would you want to ruin a good cup o Jo with nasty ole sugar?

Straight and BLACK BABY!!!!!!
I like a shot of peppermint schapps in mine (in the evening)
I give you that one, Peppermint is good, I also like my HotDamn100 Cinnamon as well. But NO Sugar and No Cream

Ah, a good Irish Cream on the rocks works for me. Nothing low-fat about it!

A warm VSOP works when it's payday! I'm getting too old for anything light.

The taste of beer with a cigar never sounded very good. But of late have had a cold Sam Adams with them and thought they went well together.

thejollyco said:
In Bridgeport (probably elsewhere, the kids hollow out Phillies and stuff em with herb. For good measure, they dip them in formaldehyde before smoking.

Called Ill or Illface. Youth is so lost.

I like "Diet Vanilla Coke" with a daytime smoke. And don't even think about calling me a "metrosexual" because of that!! :D :D I also like coffee with a daytime smoke.

For the evening, a potato vodka martini.

For you Atkins guys, if you miss the sweetner, like I did, use Splenda. It's a no carb, no cancer sweetner.

Regards,

4A