• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What one concert would you want to see?

Stones circa '69, closest I get is Get Your Ya Ya's Out, bought the lp used for $1 sometime around 1978. The cd just isn't the same.

AVB said:
Gawntrail: Maybe I ran into you there, I made both US Festivals and still have my T-shirts. :0
I would have been the blonde headed kid in the Coca Cola VIP Tent that was wearin' the plaid bermudas, vans, and the Mr. Zog's Sex Wax T-Shirt. I got to go around with the bikini clad Ms. Coca Cola and give her T-shirts to hand out to the crowd. Too bad I wasn't old enough to REALLY appreciate that job.

M. Gipson :)

I did see Ms. Coke but I wasn't looking at any kids :)

Kryo said:
Personal Choice: Alpine Valley WI, August 27, 1990. Stevie Ray Vaughan's last performance.
Ditto.. or one of his Austin City Limits performances.

Matt R said:
Kryo said:
Personal Choice: Alpine Valley WI, August 27, 1990. Stevie Ray Vaughan's last performance.
Ditto.. or one of his Austin City Limits performances.
I love the Austin City Limits SRV shows. His Voodoo Chile from one of those shows is as good as Jimi's.

I'd love to see Janis Joplin or the Clash - in some kind of very small venue (a bar...) before they got popular.

Ahh - Janis...

:love:

- Oak

AVB has me beat, I only saw 52 dead shows.

SRV was an awesome experience in little theatre at Westport maybe 800 people.
Stones and Pink Floyd were great shows though I saw them in the 90's not 70's
B.B. King is an excellent showman
U2 was a very vibrant show
Alice Cooper is a full stage production
I just got my phun tickets to Chicago for my 26th Jimmy Buffett concert

I regret never having seen Queen in concert
Also, a few weeks ago during the Rock-n-roll hall of fame induction show on VH1
I realized that I never got to see Bob Seger live in concert :angry:

Thin Lizzy tour in 1979 for "Black Rose"

I saw the Chinatown tour in 1980 but Black Rose is my all time favorite album by them. Of the hundreds of concerts I've seen, this was my most memorable and all time favorite.

Blue Oyster Cult when they were touring for "Agents of Fortune" or "Some Enchanted Evening" 1976 - 1978.

I've seen the Cult quite a few times but that would have been my favorite show.

Cheap Trick touring for "Dream Police" in 1979/1980 and YEAH I saw that show :thumbs:

KISS when they tour for ANYTHING :p

Judas Priest touring for "Point of Entry"

Iron Maiden touring for "Number of the Beast"

Ooops, I got carried away :p

Right on CC, Priest and Maiden shows were awesome, and still are. Saw Priest at the House of Blues with what's his name singing a couple years ago. KK and Glen shredding 5 feet away. Very close to a religious experience.