• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What pets do you have?

Our Dogs 3 are a German Shepard Akita mix, Angel- A border collie black lab mix- Maddox, My GOLDEN WEINER (golden retriever and wiener dog) Willow, a black cat named Eros, a new mix kitten affectionately named Kitty Meow Meow, 3 bearded dragon lizards ranging from 21 inches to 14 inches long- Spike,Samson, and Romeo. All of our animals were rescue animals and love everyone of em!

5 year old Cocker Spaniel named Harry
9 year old Rottweiler named Roxie
3 year old Leopard Gecko named Rocky

Santana the Basset Hound
IMG_0148.jpg

San_Run4.jpg

Zito
tequilapete2.jpg

Shakira
shakira1.jpg

i have a 7 yr old mini pinscher names niko...laziest bastard alive.. sleeps all day the bites strangers, hates the mailman goes crazy a the very site of a mail truck. I still love him though... :love:

My roommate has a min pin terrier mix 2 month old puppy. My dog is a Boston Terrier, I am just waiting for the call from the breeder. He should be ready for me to bring home about Christmas. I can't wait!
B

I have a five year old Yellow Labrador Retriever named Dixie, a two year old Boxer named Harley and a messed-up cat name Smokey.

Two Yorkshire Terrors....Samantha and Bailey, Sam has had me in training for four years Bailey three. Had dogs growing up but, they were never considered family Mess with these little guys and you meet daddy dearest. I wish I could be half as unconditional as they are.

Two dogs and a cat. The newest arrival was the 2nd dog - a chocolate Lab puppy named Tucker. He's about 12 weeks old and still working on socialization and house-breaking skills. So I have a lot of early mornings. The other inmates are a 11-year-old yellow Lab named Jake and a 14-year-old black cat, Valentine. Neither of the senior citizens quite know what to make of the pup, but everyone's adjusting.

Two cats, Baby and Harry. We,ve always had two cats at a time. We also had a weimaraner named Fred when we got married and we used to refer to him as our first born. For the last 15 years its been nothing but cats. They are much easier to leave for the weekend. Put extra food and water out for them and leave a clean litter box.

We have a pug named Rocky (awesome personality, easily the best dog I've ever had):

Rocky_Avatar.jpg

We also have a hamster, 4 turtles, and my wifey's latest edition to the family, Lucy:

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

Lucy's a sugar glider. Pretty cool little thing.

Yup my house is a friggen' zoo. :laugh:

I have an Australian Cattle Dog mix, named Tanner, rescued from the humane society. Very intelligent, loyal and fun loving dog. Goes most anywhere with me.

We have a Golden Retriever named Duff. Good dog just a real chewer.

We have a South African Boerboel puppy who is seven months old and is weighing around 127 lbs. His name is Juba.